Finding out the gender (connor)

"Connor had to do another tour but this one is only for a week but you still miss him, Connor missed when you find out the gender of your guys baby, and Connor was upset but you said it was fine"

"You knew the gender of your baby and it was baby girl, you were so excited but you didn't tell Connor because you wanted to be a surprised"

"Connor is coming home today and you so excited, so you did the whole house pink And blue, then you added is a boy? Or a girl balloons around the house, then you finished, now you wait till Connor came home"

"Connor text you saying he be home in two minutes, so you ran to the door and waited for Connor, then the door opens and as soon Connor sees you he smiles and drop his bag and hug you tightly, then he pulls away and kissed your lips, then bend down and kiss your belly, kissing his baby"

"Hi little one." Connor smiles to your belly.

"You giggle and grab his hand took him to living room, Connor looks around and he saw the boy balloons and pink balloons,"

"What's all this?" Connor asked with a smile as you always full with surprises.

"You finding out the gender of our baby." you smile.

"What is it?" Connor asked excitedly
Looking at you.

"I don't know but Connor you should put your clothes up in our bedroom." you hint.

"Okay?" Connor said confusedly.

Then Connor walked upstairs with you right behind him, then Connor opened the door and everything was cover in pink the dresser, the bed, the nightstand, the whole room was covered in pink, then Connor looked at you and had tears in his eyes, then he hug you tightly.

"A girl you giving me a girl thank you so much I love you and I love our baby girl thank you so much." Connor saids as he pecks your lips then bend down and kiss your belly.

"We love you too con, you want to see her."you smile.

"Yes please." Connor excitedly.

"Then you pass him the picture of your guys baby girl and smiles so brightly at as tears runs down his face"

"Thank you so much god I'm so happy." Connor smiles as you both wipe each other tears away.

"Then you and Connor just couldn't stop talking about baby ball"
__________________________
Aw a baby girl to spoil for sure 😘