Chapter 25- Devils touch: Stage 1 - Siren's death call

I was feeling nice today , not believable right??? , and woke up early to make everyone breakfast.

I walked on the cold marble floor all the way to the modernised black and white kitchen.

"BACON PANCAKES~~~~~" I sang as I flipped the pancakes onto a plate whilst bacon sizzled in another pan.

The aroma of the food filled the whole fortress.

Patting of small footsteps echoed in the halls all the way to the kitchen.

"Kijai-nee.....?" Gijo's tired voice called from behind me.

I stopped cooking for a second and turned around to see Gijo rubbing his eyes with a teddy in his arms.

"Ah Morning Gijo-kun!" I greeted as I placed him onto his chair.

"Just wait okay? breakfast is still being made" I addressed him.

He nodded and played with his teddy bear , which I had no idea where he got it from.

I made eggs , waffles and toast. I wiped the warm sweat from my forehead and put the large plates of delicious food in the middle of the huge black table. I made jugs of orange and black currant juice with ice cubs , and some strawberry milk for Mangetsu and Gijo.

I put china plates in every space and silver cutlery beside each plate.

I washed up the dirty, oily pans thoroughly and left them on the rack to dry.

I decorated the table with fresh tulips from the meadow and put them in a glass vase in the middle of the table.

Everyone came into the dining room looking half asleep and sat down . But Gokezu was missing, we waited for a few minutes until a tired crying Gokezu came into the dining room with a blanket.

I looked over at Gijo who was playfully kicking his legs around.

"Hey Gijo? where'd you get that teddy??" I asked.

"Hm? oh !you mean syrup-chan??? I found him on the floor !" he confessed as he cuddled with his new teddy Syrup.

Gokezu's eyes wandered to Syrup and went eye wide. "BUTTONS!!!!!" He cheered with happy tears as he ran towards Gijo and Syrup.

Gijo waited until Gokezu got closer and surprisingly kicked him in the face which sent Gokezu flying back with a nose bleed , whilst Gijo clung onto Syrup and glared at Gokezu intensely.

Gokezu got up and walked over to Gijo "hey kid, why don't you give Bu- I mean Syrup back to me? he's mine" Gokezu pleaded calmly.

Gijo got a cutting knife for the pancakes and threw it at Gokezu , Gokezu ran until he reached a wall. The knife landed right under his man part making him freeze in panic.

Gijo took a deep breath , "OLD MAN! MY NAME ISN'T 'KID'!!!! ITS GIJO!!!" Gijo huffed as Mangetsu , Akari and I tried to surpass out giggles.

"Right Gijo-kun can I ha-" Gokezu corrected himself, but was cut off by Gijo.

"AND ! IF YOU TRULY LOVED SYRUP-CHAN , THEN WHY DID YOU LEAVE HIM ALONE IN THE HALLS!!!!" Gijo scolded Gokezu.

Gokezu grovelled on the floor with grief as he begged to have his stuffed toy back.

We couldn't help it , Akari and I burst into fits of laughter as we smacked the table , come on! how is it not funny for a five year old to be lecturing a thirty year old about looking after his teddy ?! hahaha!!!! Mangetsu grinned widely , trying not to laugh.

"I'm extremely sorry Gijo-kun..... so can I have Syrup back?" Gokezu begged with puppy eyes , when I saw his puppy eyes I almost puked , an old man can't pull of puppy eyes.... never in a million years.....