Chapter 16 - Sudden Tattoos

I felt a soft breath tickle the back of my neck......

Hehe.....that tickles.......

I opened my eyes slightly , strong arms were wrapped around my waist .

Itachi laid next to me in a peaceful state with no shirt ......or trousers....just boxers.......

I blushed and tried not to fidget too much so he won't wake up. I couldn't help but caress his face with the back of my hand.

"Itachi.......kun......" I whispered as I pressed my body against his.

I gently press my lips against his, then I felt his arms let go and flip me onto my back.

'EHHHHHH?!?!?!? HE WAS AWAKE......???????'

He was on top of me , pinning my arms to the bed with his knelt knees around my hips, preventing me from moving.

He merely grinned and kissed me roughly.

"Only I can sneak kisses......" he whispered , making sure I knew who is boss.

DA only boss here is THIS BITCH!

"G-GET OFF !!!!!" I screamed as I struggled at his strong grip.

"Admit it....kiki.....you like it....." Itachi chuckle seductively as he nibbled on my earlobe.

"GAHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed 6 octaves higher as I shoved his heavy weight of off me , making him land on the floor.

THUD , I ran for my life downstairs.

BAM. "ouchie......" I complained as my body stung at the pain. yes.....i missed a step and fell....don't judge.

Slowly , i lifted my body from the fluffy carpet and walked into the dining room , which contained Akari and Ichiro with several servants waiting for an order.

I sat down on one of the wooden chars and slowly ate my toast .

Everyone including Ichiro seemed to be staring at me.......

"Do I have a zit or SOMETHIN ?!" I questioned out of concern.

"Umm....onee-san......when did you have tattoo done on your face ????" Akari asked .

Heh?

DA FUQ!!!!!

I ran to big mirror which hanged on the wall and to my surprise I saw a vine like tattoo on my left cheek in black.

What the heck?!

I looked over to Akari with a confused look and saw a print on her face.... a tattoo on her face beginning to appear as well.

"Akari-chan....check your face....." I pointed out as I circled the area on my face to show where hers was.

Her eyes widened and she walked up to the mirror.

We both looked at eachother.then our tattoos. then at eachother.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!?!?!?" We both screamed in unison.

Ichiro was just casually eating his breakfast by himself , he wasn't even 1 yet.......

The door opened to reveal a still tired Itachi who had a huge bump on his head. He looked at my face like I murdered someone....maybe i have. maybe I haven't. ya NEVA know.......

'You're messed up........'

So.........?

'//facepalm'

"Onee-San~...... Have you been taking meth from people in the alleyways????"

I stare at my little 'innocent' sister with this face : O.o