Chapter 10 - Used......

*kijai POV*

I woke up still mad at Madara.....or should I say......OBITO.

For fuck sake......why on earth did I trust a human.....I MEAN SERIOUSLY?! A HUMAN?! I'm so stupid!

Knock knock

Who could be here at this hour....? It was about 2:45 am.....

"Come in"

Kakashi came in with a comer end look on his face. "morning Kijai-chan...... I need to talk to you.....about Obito......"

My eyes widened.

"H-how did you know???" I stuttered shocked that he knew.

"I've been watching you......" he replied in a tone that actually had emotion.

"He's been using you......"

.

.

.

"W-w-what do you m-mean.....?" my voice cracked as tears welled in my eyes.

He hugged me as tears dampened his clothes, "he loves my dead teammate Rin......and since you and Akari rule the dead he's planning and reviving her........using you" he explains quietly.

I couldn't hold it I burst into tears sobbing uncontrollably into his shoulder.

I knew I couldn't trust anyone.....tch....... Obito doesn't know what he's done.

"Thanks Kakashi.....for letting me know.......I'm going to turn cold in a minute......so don't judge me , and if anyone asks why I'm like this....explain to them , okay....?" I requested , I felt myself break and crack.

He nodded and let me go. my head pounded as I felt my inner self change.

"Kijai-chan!" Kakashi approached me.

"N-no kakashi..... don't come any closer......." I begged him , my knees gave out and I landed on the wooden floor.

It was done. There is no turning back.

I got up like nothing happened.

"Are you ok.....kijai-chan...?" Kakashi gulped wondering how I changed.

I dusted myself when I got up , "I'm fine Kakashi" I reply coldly , he understood how I've changed because his gaze softened when I replied.

"There's no need to feel pity Kakashi. Just because I was used doesn't mean I'm broken. I'm just torn .... I can be fixed......if a miracle would happen. I already moved on from ,Obito that bastard" I reassured him, he nodded and left.

I took Ichiro in my arms and left breakfast and a note to Akari telling her I was having relationship problems, she would understand.

I transported myself to the Akatsuki hideout , I did some hand signs and unlocked the seal.

I walked down the hallways which bought back memories. I looked down at Ichiro wide awake , who was silent and looking at his surrounding with his red eyes.

I reached Pein's office. I took a shaky breath and knocked.

"You may enter" Pein's cold voice replied.I opened the door to see Pein at his desk, his head popped up and smiled at my sudden appearance.

"Hello Pein" I greeted coldly. He frowned "what's wrong Kijai-chan?" he asked.

"Madara......or Obito anyway......" I replied looking down at Ichiro.

Pein slammed his hand on the desk "what did that bastard do to you?!?!?!" he questioned in rage. I blinked, this was the first time I saw Pein this angry.......wow...i must really be a daughter to him.....AWWWW I FEEL SOOOO SPECAL!!!!!

"H-he....... used me.....so he could get his love Rin alive again....... and I have a child.......I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO !!!!!!" I cried falling onto the floor, Ichiro sensed my sorrow and depression and started to wail and cry.

Pein went to my side and hugged me stroking my hair.The door slammed open "Gahhh!!! what's with the noi-" A voice complained..... I see Hidan hasn't changed.

"KIJAI?!?!?!?!" he gasped shocked, he looked at the baby. "YOU HAVE A BABEH?!?!?!?!?!" he gasped once again.

"Yeah....his name is Ichiro......" I replied sobbing.

"ALRIGHT . WHO THE HELL MADE YOU CRY?!???" Hidan growled protectively. Pein explained how Tobi (Obito) used me to get Rin back.

Hidan couldn't take it.

"TOBI YOU LIL' MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE COME HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!"

"TOBI IS COMING HIDAN-SENPAI!!!!!" Tobi giggled, he immediately froze when he entered the office. The state of me and Ichiro crying with Hidan and Pein glaring at him , made him freeze.

He walked towards me, I glared at him showing no mercy. "what's the matter love?" Obito asks in his original voice.

"YOU KNOW WHAT'S WRONG YOU LITTLE CUNT!!!!!" Hidan cussed grabbing the neck of Obito's t-shirt.

"No I don't......please tell......" Obito begged. Hidan argued on how he used me and stuff.

"No Kijai ! that's not true! I would never ! we're engaged !" he explained trying to make me believe him......hn......Dick head.

I placed Ichiro in Pein's arms. I took a deep breath , I saw on his face (he removed his mask) that he was waiting for me to forgive him.....tough luck bitch.

"FIRT OF ALL ! THAT IS BULLSHIT!!!!!" I growled.

"b-but you're my wife! my light !" he spoke nothing but lies poisoned his voice.

"MORE LIKE EX-WIFE!!!!!" I screamed , I pulled off my ring and threw it at him.

"ALL YOU WANTED WAS TO REVIVE THIS RIN BITCH! I KNOW THAT SHE WAS A NICE GIRL !!!!! BUT IF YOU JUST WANTED TO REVIVE HER YOU COULD'VE JUST ASKED ME INSTEAD OF TURNING MY LIFE INTO A PILE OF CRAP!!!!!!" I screamed, I punched him. HARD. In the face sending him 400 meters into the air.

He landed back in the office.All of a sudden figure kicked Obito deeper into the office floor. white hair.....Akari.....

She was crying , blood stains covered her cheeks.

She kept on stomping Obito in the face even after he passed out.

"Little bitch asshole....." She murmured as she took out a Kunai. I didn't even flinch, I didn't even care.......but it was indeed amusing....

He ripped his shirt and carved every swear word on his body..... all over his back and abs. I took the kunai and placed ink inside making a tattoo needle

I tattooed a penis onto his face , making Hidan laugh.

"Where are you going now Kijai-chan since you have nothing left here on earth?" Pein asks.

"Oh.......we're going back......to heaven and hell to finally end the war....." I smiled honestly.

Time to go home........