Chapter 9- The secret is revealed

*Akari POV*

I got up early leaving onee-chan's house to train in the fields. And to take my mind off....Gaara.

No matter how much I love him.....I can't be with him.....I hate being one of the chosen ones.....

I arrive at the training grounds.

I start off warming up , the usual practising kunai and shuriken throws from a far distance or whilst the target was moving.

I concentrated on my chakra control the most so I can hide my chakra around enemies and to control the strength of my jutsus.

I feel a presence lurking not far from me, I flash step to a tree in the shadows so I couldn't be seen, I hide my chakra well as a shadow jumps onto the training field.

*Third person POV*

It was a the man with the gravity-defying silver hair. He picks up the shuriken and observes it. Akari flows her chakra to her ear drum so she could hear what he was mumbling to himself.

"Hmm.....This shuriken hasn't been in here long....." Kakashi mumbled quietly.

Akari flash steps behind him and holds a kunai carefully to his neck

"Boo" she chuckles, her face touching the back of his neck.

He spins around for only their lips to accidentally (a/n - Pfffft 'accident' I think not!) lock together.

Akari's eyes go wide for a second , but then close at the pleasure of the kiss.

The same with Kakashi they wrapped their arms around each other their bodies in touch.

Akari pulled the mask down to get rid of the barrier of cloth out of their way. At this point Kakashi doesn't care that his mask is down....for some reason he trusts this girl.....

Kakashi travels his tongue against Akari's lips beckoning for entrance.

Akari pleasingly opens her mouth , their tongues dance making the two moan at the sensation.

Kakashi leans her on a tree , Akari's hands tug at his hair and the other goes over his ninja chest suit, then her hand goes under his clothes touching his hard abs. Kakashi moans at the cold sensation on his skin.

His hand finds Akari's shirt , his hand travels up under it. He groped her breast making her moan.

Kakashi and Akari feel a presence coming towards the two. They instantly separate from the kiss both panting from the intense make out session.

"The name's Akari" Akari introduced herself smiling sweetly.

"I'm Kakashi Hatake all I have to say is....you're a very naughty girl" he comments sending her an eye smile.

She blushed looking down at the ground. They feel the presence go away , which made the two sigh in relief.

"I gotta go now sorry" she apologised walking towards Kakashi.

She kept on going closer until their noses touched.

"We should do that again some time" Kakashi suggested grinning at the thought.

"Okay , that'll be nice.......Bye bye Kakashi-kun" She replied before smashing their lips together once again.

She pulled away and ran back to Kijai's house waving back at Kakashi.

Oh not again....... she thought sighing to herself.

*Third person POV*

"Sir I am sorry to say report that you're soon to be daughter in laws are taken, not to mention that one of them has a baby" a spy ninja bowed before a mysterious man.