Chapter 13 - The history of the Mermaid and Madara

*kijai POV*

"ONEEEEEEE-SAAAAAAAN!!!!!! I'VE GOT NEEEEEWWWWWWSSSSS!!!!!" Akari shouted as she slammed the door open.

"Mmm.....what is it....?" I grumbled as I lifted myself from my lying position.

"GOOD NEWS FIRST, OR BAD NEWS?!" Akari offered trying to catch her breath.

"Good"

"Okay.....

.

.

.

.

.

. Well.....

.

.

.

Madara is alive" Akari said quickly, she shut her eyes awaiting for my sudden outburst.

Madara?!...... B-but how!!!

He died....all those years ago..... how did he return?!

Has he forgotten about me......?

'It's the past Kijai-san.....you have to let it go.....' my demon Yin suggested.

I knew he was right....it was the past....and it shouldn't be disturbed with....

"Oh onee-san.... also..... Itachi Uchiha.... had been killed"

My eyes widened and I froze for a second.

"S-since....w-when....?" I asked stuttering uncontrollably.

"About..... A year ago......" Akari answered pity in her eyes.

I couldn't help it anymore, I lost control ,I burst into tears as I sniffled like a little child.

"Dehhhhhh~~~~" Ichiro crawled over to my sad state and sat in my lap.

"Mu mu~......" He called as his hands patted my cheeks which cleared away my tears.

"You wanna meet Uncle Itachi ?" I asked Ichiro as I picked him up in my arms.

"Unel inati....?" Ichiro asked, "yep uncle Itachi" I replied laughing , he nodded and giggled excitedly.

"Man, I haven't been in heaven for AGES!" Akari squealed hyperactively as she opened a white swirling portal.

I left a note on my desk that we were going to heaven to pay a visit, and so we set off.

When we arrived in heaven we were in the kingdom , in the middle of a village. "It's the Queens!" Someone gasped as everyone turned their head to us.

All of them knelt down and bowed in deep respect.

Many children came to me to play with lil prince Ichiro.

Some woman asked who my husband was..... But Thank Kami , Akari told them that my 'husband' used me.

"HUH?!?!? OKAY! WHERE IS THAT MAN! IM GOING TO TEAR HIM TO PIECES FOR HURTING ONE OF OUR QUEENS!!!!!!" One of the woman screamed with flames in her eyes.

"It's fine really, I'll deal with him later" I laughed nervously as they nodded.

Ichiro had fallen asleep in my arms as we wandered through the kingdom trying to find Destiny's Entrance where souls stay until they developed their wings.

I knocked on the castle door with my fist. The door opened to reveal a little girl who wore maid clothing , she had HUGE cleavage , her hair was blonde and she had pale green eyes..... Oh yeah.... I forgot to mention the MEGA bitchy aura she had :) . I'm so nice.