Chapter 24 - Mission of No Mercy

*Kijai POV*

I woke up...... on the floor.

I sat up , but my back clicked and it was sore.

What the hell happened????

I questioned myself as I rubbed my numb head.

'Look on your bed' Yin suggested.

I looked over to my bed to see Mangetsu being a bed whore and taking up all of the my bed space.

He must've pushed me off of my own bed...... How rude! I over dramatically gasped to myself as I placed my hand on my chest as I do so.

I rubbed my eyes and stood up , I stretched my stiff muscles and took my huge duvet from Mangetsu and wrapped it around my body as I walked .down the hallways to get breakfast.

I entered the dining hall to see Akari's face in a bowl of ice cream , waffles , strawberries and Nutella , whilst she snored loudly , sleeping.

I waddled to my seat and ate my full English . I looked over at Akari and grinned mischievously at my great idea.

I bent over to her ear and whispered "the blanket burrito is eating your bacon".

She head popped up from her food and had a tired out expression with heavy bags under her eyes.

To wake her up , got my glass of water and poured it over her head.

"Thanks" she spoke in a groggy voice.

I stood up , determined to wake up my lil sis.

"IM A BLANKET BURRITO! EVEN BETTA THAN DEM CHEETOS! WHAT IS UP WITH YA FACE?! DONT TOUCH ME YOU HAVE AIDS!

YAH IM A BURRITO! MUTATED WITH A BLANKET! OMG YOU LOOK SO RATCHET!~~~" I sang/rapped whilst dancing in my burrito duvet/blanket.

Mangetsu came into the dining hall with Yuki and sweat dropped.

Mangetsu sighed , probably in embarrassment and told me to sit my ass down and eat.

I pouted , but did what I was told and ate my food with my bitch face on.

Gokezu walked into the room with his precious teapot , he had a serious expression on his face , meaning that he had something lingering on his mind.

He sat down infront of us , Akari was now fully awake and was now eating bowls of icecream.

"what's up Gokezu?" I asked .

"You have one more thing to do, to unite your tattoo powers.... then we'll start your extreme training" Gokezu explained , his hand stroking his chin.

"So what are we gonna do?" Aakri wondered , curious of our last trial.

"Well first of all , you two will have to do your mission separately and it's called 'The Mission of No Mercy' , where you demonstrate to me on how merciless and cruel you can be" Gokezu explained.

We nodded , it can't be that hard !

Gokezu waved his hand and two portal opened , "you two may enter a single portal and I'll be there to explain what you have to do " Gokezu informed us , we nodded and left the table and stood infront of our portal.

I turned to Akari who seems nervous, I grabbed her hand and squeezed it slightly to comfort her . "you'll be fine, just try your best" I assured her with a smile.

She returned the smile , we let go and stepped into our separate portals.

A bright light went towards me , engulfing my body in its presence.