Chapter 19 - Trip to the Wild Moutains

"ONEE-CHAN!!!!! ITACHI'S BACK!!!!!" Akari called from downstairs.

What Itachi's back!

I ran down stairs almost tripping a couple of times. I saw a figure sitting on the couch watching TV.

I pounced at Itachi, hugging him. I missed him.... his morning cuddles and playful teasing.......

"Kiki....?" Itachi mumbled as he took me into his arms.

"Don't ever leave like that again......" I sobbed as I hiccuped tears.

"I won't..... but you're leaving for a while with Akai aren't you ?" Itachi whispered sad.

"Itachi-Kun......." I breathed as I cupped his cheek.

"I love you......." I spoke as Itachi held my chin between his two fingers.

"I love you too......" He grinned as our lips touched, the feeling of exploding fireworks overloaded my stomach and butterflies fluttered, as my body grew weak.

"Umm......if you guys are done making out , Onee-chan and I will get ready......." Akari interrupted from the door.

We pulled away blushing , "I'll just get ready...." I blushed , I kissed his forehead before I went upstairs to get ready.

I packed , it wasn't too much , just a few needed things like hygiene stuff ,weapons and clothes.

From behind me I heard taps of little steps , I turned around and saw Ichiro slowly crawling towards me.

"Aaaaaaa~~~~~ goooooo~~~~~" Ichiro spoke drool on his chin.

I picked him up, I'm really gonna miss him whilst I'm gone......

I hugged him and planted butterfly kisses all over his face.

I carried Ichiro with one arm as I dragged my pack on my back.

The Servants and Itachi were waiting at the door with Akari.

I handed Ichiro who was crying to Itachi "take good care of him......" I asked , looking with a sad gaze on my child.

"I will......" Itachi spoke , sadness infecting his tone.

I kissed Itachi , whilst hugging .

"Sayanora.... Itachi-kun......" I said my goodbye as the back of my hand caressed his cheek, he smiled gently and held my hand to his face.

'And who said that they didn't love him???'

When are you gonna stop bothering me about that ? 😑

'Never'

Your so nice (note the extreme sarcasm)

I have to go no matter what.....

_____________________________

It's been 5 days.....

It been going well, there weren't any ninja to disturb us ,since they were at war......

I wonder how Kabuto is doing....

'How come your not thinking about how Madara is ?'

That dick is capable of taking care of himself ,He'll live.

'What if he doesn't??'

Well... I'll see him in Hell then.

"Ughhhhh..... I have blisters all over my feet.... Could we stop and that small river over there????" Akari begged , I nodded , I was too tired to actually speak.