Chapter 3 - Akatsuki are after.... MOI?!

Hey guys ! The Akatsuki are gonna be in this chapter so I hope you enjoy :) please comment, vote or follow ! I'll try and make this funny but I'll probably fail horribly

- shainy-chan

_____________________

*Kijai POV*

"Milady wake up" Nightfall calls .

Nuuuu.... Leave meh alone.....

"Ughhhhh I wanna sleeeep......" I groan as I cover my head with the duvet.

"But your highness it's almost 10:00am!" Nightfall complains nudging me.

"Gah.... That's like 1:00am though!" I argued squirming in my covers.

BAM BAM

"OH WHAT NOW?!" I scream in rage.

"What should I do about the people Milady?" Nightfall asks head tilted to the left.

"Tell them.... To go fuck a duck" I answered plainly. Nightfall rolls her eyes as she peered her head out the window to see who's outside.

"It seems to be 2 people with black clouds that have red clouds on them..." She replies with a worried look on her face.

"Same thing Nightfall tell them to go an fuck a duck. Oh and throw the lamp at them, Kay?" I answer grumpily.

"Of course Milady" she answered she carried the lamp outside the window and threw it aiming for the intruders.

"OUCH! WHAT THE FUCK?!" an annoying voice answers, I chuckle to myself . that should teach them not to mess with a lady tryin to sleep.... I thought to myself.

"Sorry! But Milady told me to tell you.... To go fuck a duck. I greatly apologise for milady's language she a isn't a morning person..." Nightfall apologises.

"Dei Dei - SENPAI !!!! ITS A DOGGY!!!! AND ITS TALKING!!!" another annoying voice interrupts. My eye twitches in annoyance.

"COME DOWN HERE YOU LIL BITCH!!!!" Annoying voice no.1 shouts. "OKAY OKAY IM COMING! GEEZ CALM YA TITTIES!!" I scream back throwing my duvet off of me. I quickly change and open the door only to see 2 guys . One of them has a lollipop mask with a hole, and the other has blonde hair in a high pony tall.

"Are you a shemale ???" I ask the blonde.

His eyes widen in fury "NO IM A GUY!!!!" He fumes.

"Well it's not my fault that you're TOO PWETTY TO BE A GUY!!!!" I shout back.

His eyes widen for a second "I don't know if that's a compliment or an insult , but thanks ......I think" he replies with a confused look on his cute face.

WTF... I meant FACE. What is wrong with meh?!?!?!?

"Nightfall you be getting back to the rest of the pack , they'll be worried" I suggested looking back at Nightfall.

"Yes Milady" she answers before disappearing in a poof of smoke.

"So what are ya names ?" I ask arms folded. I don't even know them so why are they here ...? "I'm Deidara , nice to meet you" he held out a hand , I shook it , jut to be polite.

"The name's Kijai " I reply back. I felt something wet touch me in my hand that was shaking with Deidara's. "DA fu...." I questioned. Deidara tried to retire his hand , but I managed to catch his hand. I looks closely and saw a hand with a tongue on his hand.

"That's....." I start, Deidara's eyes widen probably waiting for me to judge him. "FUCKING DOPE" I reply excitedly , he smiled and I smiled back. He'S nice.... I thought.