Chapter 23 - Peace between the prides

I felt Akari's chakra walk up to my sleeping state...hmmmm,weird.

"Yo sis , wake up" Akari nudged me in the gut , making me turn away from her.

"Nuuuuu.........." I groaned , I kicked her off the edge of my bed cuz I'm such a nice sister.

"OW!!!" She screamed in pain at the impact , I heard her shuffle to her feet and walk to the side of my bed.

"Come on" she whined , I felt a huge weight fall on me.

Ouch.

"Noooo....nightfall is just gonna make me skip breakfast again......" I complained , burying my face in my pillow.

"Ok maybe that , but we aren't just here to train......." She explained , looking at me.

"What do you mean ???" I questioned , my head finally lifted from the pillow.

"Come with me , Gokezu will explain" Akari simply said , she got off of me and beckoned me to follow her.

I kinda did a wobbly walk , cuz i was that sleepy 😂

I followed Akari , who seemed to know where she was going because I definitely didn't.

The halls went lower and lower into the ground , no daylight seeped through the empty quiet hallways of the beast fortress.

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously out of the blue ,after an eternal like wander.

"Oh, we're going to Gokezu's chambers, his office" Akari told me , without looking back at me.

"Heh???? I've never been to Gokezu's chambers before!" I pointed out, I wonder what it looked like ???? What if.......

Gokezu was a cross dresser and he had like a walk in wardrobe full of maid dresses , bikinis and stuff........ What has my mind become????

'I would like to know to' Yin blurted from the darkness of his cage.

Oi , you're part of my mind

'But I can't see your mind's true self'

Stop proving me wrong......

'Sorry , but it's really amusing to see you in a failed state, I can see why Itachi likes to tease you'

I hung my head low in worry and pain at the mention of Itachi....

I miss him so much.

Un, who knew that I would fall for a third Uchiha???

What is my thing with Uchiha guys?.... They are so cold....well.....most of them anyway.

I sighed at the longing thought of being safely embraced by Itachi.....

'My , my .... What has the boy done to you?' Yin chuckled in amusement to my confusion.

Darn it. I'm going all mushy!

'You got that right'

I looked back at Akari , and at her back , I saw excess tattoos under her t-shirt.

It seems like Akari also mastered her Emporer Tattoos , I thought grinning at my sister's accomplishments.

We reached a gold covered room with gold doors and gold bed sheets.

"Who knew.... The old man was a richy...." I mumbled to myself , scoffing slightly.

"You've never been to his chambers yet???" Akari questioned , surprised.