Chapter 5-Yin and Yang

CHAPTER FOUR GUYS HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!!! - shainy-chan

___________________

Chapter 5- Yin and Yang.

*kijai POV*

Knock knock

"Hidan.... DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN?"

"FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME!!!! BITCH NO!!!!!!" Hidan screamed from his room.

I nodded to Akari , she stepped infront of the door and used her abnormal strength to kick the door down.

"HIDAN WE'RE BUILDING A FUCKING SNOW EVEN IF YOU FUCKING HATE IT!!!!!!!!" Akari screamed punching him on the head leaving a huge bump. Oh my lil sis I have taught you well.....

"NOOOOOOOO" Hidan screamed whilst Akari and I were dragging him by the feet until we reached outside.

Hidan dusted himself off and stood up, "BUT IT AIN'T SNOWING YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!" Hidan screamed pointing to the clearing before him.

I raised an eyebrow and clicked my fingers, all of a sudden the temperature drops rapidly and white cold snow falls from the sky.

"You were saying....?" I questioned sarcastically. His mouth opened about to say something, but closed it again.

"Onee-chan~ can we train??? We haven't trained in FOREVER" Akari complained waving her arms in the air.

"Haha ok Akari-chan" I replied laughing at her urge to train so badly. We had a special bond me and sister did. We are twins , but special twins. The Akatsuki walked outside their faces shocked.

"TOBI LOVES SNOWWWWW" Tobi scream whilst making snow angels on the white covered clearing.

"Daddy-Pein??" I asked facing the orange headed man.

His eyes twitched in annoyance , "It's Pein..... Not daddy-Pein.... Anyways what ?" He asked , I was really pushing his patience.

"Can you observe our training pwease????" Akari and I ask giving him the puppy eyes.

"Fine.... I'll be watching closely though...." He sighed eyes leering at us.

Akari and I stood backs almost touching behind us, we closed our eyes concentrating, I could feel the Akatsuki stiffen surprised that we took something serious for once.

I felt a huge weight pull out from my back the huge weight touched with Akari's. The Akatsuki gasped at the sight.

Our angel wings spread widely , my pitch black wings aligned with Akari's White dove wings.I felt the bond starting, "Demon style: Yin and Yang!" We both declared as we do so our bodies slowly merge together , which led to one half of our body as mine and the other half as Akari's.

I looked down and saw that on our chest ,just below our neck, was the Yin and Yang symbol pulsing like our own heart.

We reached for our back and tiger onto our skin until a a huge reaper scythe (way bigger than Hidan's) came out.

"Demon style: Hell's Core!" We announced swinging the scythe into the ground .The ground glowed an evil purple as magma demons climbed up from the cracks. All of a sudden we felt our power slowly calming....draining....the yin and yang sign on our chest burned , we screamed as we fell to the ground , hands clutching the painful symbol. We felt our head spin hysterically and our vision blurs. Everything went black.

_________________

Child...... wake up....

"What......" I mumble , I hold my head still aching. I look up and see a white demon wolf and a Black demon wolf.

My eyes linger around looking for Akari, I see her next to me in what seemed to be a lake of some sort , and a meadow.

"Wow......" I gasped amazed by the beautiful landscape.

It's nice for us to finally meet each other master....

A sinister voice says , I look upto see the black wolf demon looking at me with his red eyes , he didn't open his eyes when he spoke....it's almost like...it's in my head.

"Finally? What do you mean by finally I've never met you before...." I wondered walking up to the wolfs huge head.

Ahhhh.... You have not , but you have heard me talk to you master

The wolf demon responded.

I look over to Akari who was awake, "onee-chan.... Where are we....? Akari wondered looking at the astonishing scene.

"I don't know....." I responded confused, "who are you guys anyway?" I asked the two huge wolves that were sitting infront of us.

We are....Yin the black wolf replied ,

And Yang the white wolf added.

Slightly dazed I nod, "how long have you've been inside of both of us....?" I ask head tilting waiting for their answer.

Pretty much all of you're lives.... you are the chosen twins... the white demon answered.

"What do you mean CHOSEN twins???" Akari asked curious.

We're sorry cubs , but you have to go now...goodbye .... for now... The two animals apologised.

"No wait we nee-" before I could finish a bright light attacked me and I felt my eyes opening slightly.

_______________________

"Kijai.... Kijai...kijai....." A deep voice called it's hands shaking my shoulders slightly. I opened my eyes to see Madara in the room without his mask.

All of a sudden I felt a heavy weight all onto me into a hug. "Thank Kami ! I thought you were in a comma my love!" Madara complained.

"Where were you Madara-kun??? I didn't see you in FOREVER!" I screamed in relief locking my lips with his. I felt him tense a bit surprised at my sudden actions , but he soon melted into the kiss....well let's just say that it eventually turned into a fell make out session.

"Cough... cough...." Me and Madara quickly pulled away from our makeout.

I saw Pein standing at the door, I looked at Madara with a blush on my face.

"Kijai-chan I have a mission for you and Akari-chan" Pein announced in a stern tone.

I looked to the bed on the other side if the room with Akari waking up.

"W-what happened???" She asked innocently.

"Shit. that's what" I simply said , causing her to burst out laughing.

"Oh hey daddy-Pein!" Akari screamed glomping the leader in a hug.

"Hey kid" he replied patting her head.

"Anyways I have a mission for both of you....you'll be disguised as young ninja looking for a village , okay ? you'll use your original names because very very little know about the Zubiqan clan and people use your criminal names so it'll be fine..... You're both leaving tomorrow so rest for now" Pein left the room, with Akari following behind him.

Oh yeah I forgot to remind you guys.... me and Akari are 15 sooooo......yeah......

I looked up at Madara , my hand reached up to his face ,I moved his fringe out of his face to see that one ee was missing.

"Be carefull..... " he whispered hugging me tightly.

I chuckled "I'll be fine Hun , okay?" I informed him, he kissed my lips again I pulled him closer , deepening the kiss.

Let's just say......things went well that night......

_______________________

Hellooooo!!!!

I hope you enjoyed this chappy !!!! It's a bit boring ...... but ya.

Next chapter coming soon !

- shainy-chan