Chapter 21 - The wild cat pride - master tattoos

"Is she awake yet?????"

"No she isn't ..... she used a lot of her dark energy and managed to unlock her Ruler Tattoos on the first day of training....... how impressive....."

Who is that? I've never heard tier voice before.....

"LOOK SHE'S WAKING UP!!!!!"

"what the....?" I mumbled as I opened my eyes , I was surrounded by ........

HEH???? BEAST CATS????

"Where am I ?" I asked as I tried to sit up.

"You're in the territory of the wild cats" a familiar voice spoke , I turned around and saw Mangetsu .

Mangetsu stood out from the rest of the wild cats..... he was bigger ...... and had immense power...... no wayyyyyy

"Mangetsu ? are you the chief of the wild cats???" I guessed.

He nodded , "WHY U NO TELL MEEEEEE?!" I complained , face planting on the ground.

"You never asked" he swear dropped at my randomness , despite my injuries.

Out of nowhere ...... I mean literally it dropped from the sky O.o

Was ....... STEAK!!!!!!!!!!! it was tenderly cooked and I was drooling.

"It's your breakfast since you didn't eat at all yesterday" One of the cats explained.

I thanked them and hogged it down like the pig I am!

-----after eating delicious food-----

"wahhh.....that was DA best....." I sighed in satisfaction as I rubbed my extremely full stomach.

Then I got kicked real hard from behind.

I landed on the front on my body , i hit the ground so hard that there was a cloud of dirt around me.

"OI!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!?!?!?" I babbled as I held a fist up at Mangetsu's face.

"Follow. We have training" Mangetsu simply said. my jaw dropped.

HEH?! MORE TRAINING?!?!?!?!?

I grumbled as I followed behind Mangetsu , as I hissed very colourful words at him.

We arrived in the same training field as yesterday , "Basically you have to defeat the 3 headed dog guard" he said before he ditched me and transported away.

Some teacher.......

The ground unexpectedly started to shake and huge cracks seeped through the earth. "holy mother of doughnuts!!!!!" I panicked as I lost my balance and fell onto my knees.

A broad , dark figure burst from under the cracking earth. A huge black dog with three heads barked and growled.

I summoned Kurai Noroi and stood , ready to fight. Without hesitation , the dog charged at me at full speed. Swiftly , I jumped up , above the dog's heads. I swung my scythe towards one of the heads, a precise hit. The head split in half , the two remaining heads winced and whined at the excruciating pain.

I grinned at my win and landed perfectly on my two kneeled legs.

The two head's turned their attention to the culprit of the missing head;me.

The two heads focused their energy into one ball and released it straight at me.

"Damn it....." I hissed as I held my burnt shoulder , I was hit and was badly injured. I breathe slowly , inhale.... Exhale......