Chapter 18 - The true killer - the truth is revealed

That night I just went home and I didn't talk or eat.... I just went straight to bed........

Poke

Poke

Poke......

"Oi , Kijai, get up, we have to talk" Hayato called as he nudged me.

"Nnnnng..... nuuuuuu" I complained as I ignored him.

"Or I'll tickle you......" he threatened , whispering into my ear.

I instantly jumped up "IM AWAKE!!!!!" I stated as I squinted my eyes , trying to adjust to the brightness.

"What do you wanna talk about ???" I asked , wondering what he meant.

"It's about your parents death....... do you remember how Yin was put into you?????" he asked concerned.

"Now that I think about it .... no I don't remember......." I confessed thinking deeply.

He nods in understanding , "what happened after your parents died in the fire whilst the house was burning around you ?" Hayato asked carefully , knowing that it was a very sensitive topic.

"Umm..... I remember passing out from no oxygen and waking up in the middle of the forest with the Yin symbol on my shoulder......" I explained trying my best to describe every detail.

"Well..... on that day.... the reason the fire started and there was chaos and screaming was because..... Yin was attacking the kingdom...... we don't know the reason why he did though...... Afterwards the elders used their remaining power to seal Yin in you, and for some odd reason he's very calm in you, unlike the last hostages" he explained.

So Yin killed my parents Unintentionally?????.........

'Hn.....i know you're going to hate me forever like the rest of my hostages....' Yin spoke , in a sad tone.

I frowned .

Dude I'm not gonna hate you! It wasn't really intentional ! plus....your my friend.

I felt Yin's tinge of happiness bubbling , he smiled and went back into the shadows.

"So I was wondering...... could you ask him why he was attacking???" Hayato asked calmly .

I nodded understanding the serious situation.

Why did you attack the kingdom ????

'Because.......the two nations kept me away from Yang... my lover, we were pulled away and I was trying to break free so I could go to heaven and retrieve her.......'

LE GASP

YOU ARE A COUPLE?!!?!!!?

'yeah , is it really that surprising ?'

WHY YOU NO TELL ME?!

'Cuz you never asked'

😑

'Don't give me that look young lady'

😏

Sooooo.........

When are you getting pups?

'O.o I'm not answering that......'

OH!!!! I GET IT! YOU ARE REALLY CALM AND HAPPY CUZ YOU'RE WITH YANG NOW!!! GAHHHH THATS SOOOOO KAWAI!!!!!!

'You're strange.....you know that right?'

Yerp and I'm proud!!!!

'😑'

Unfortunately for me I didn't realise that I was smiling like a total idiot.

"Ummm....kijai....?.....are you alright?????" he asked.

I looked up my eyes meeting his, "Yerp ! basically Yang was in heaven , yin was in hell , Yin wanted to break out and go to Yang!" I explained easily.

"Huh? they're a couple????" he sounded surprised.

'It really isn't that surprising.....'

"Yerp!" I grinned happily knowing that Yin is happy.

He nodded and left , in gonna talk to Yin more.......

I closed my eyes and relaxed my mind .

Drip

Drop

Drip

Drop

The echoes of water rings my ears as I appear to be .... not in the meadow.... but a huge cage.......

A pair of huge red eyes looked over my small figure.

"Yin?" I called out.

"Yes that's me child, what do you want? power ?" he asked with a touch of poison dripping from his voice as he growled deeply.

"Umm... no , not really , I just wanted to talk to you" I admitted , his eyes widened filled with shock.

"Why would you want to talk with me?" Yin asked as his gaze softened.

"Because you're my friend! and I don't like not talking to my friends!" I told him .

"Friends........." yin muttered the word like he never heard of it.

I nodded.

"I decided..... I'm going to undo the seal so that you may roam Hell happily with Yang......" I told him.

A tornado of water lifted me up to the seal which was tightly sealed with dark energy chains. I placed my hand on the seal and sucked all of the dark energy out of it.

Soon enough the seal crumbled into broken rock , the tornado of water Set me down to the lake again. The gates crumbled away leaving nothing to hold the beast.

However.... Yin wasn't moving..... he was just laying down his eyes just watching me.

"Why aren't you going Yin? I thought you wanted to be with Yang?" I asked worried.

"I do, I'm actually already with her, we talk all the time" he answered , I sat down on the lake , but I didn't get wet.

"Then why won't you take this opportunity to leave my body???"

"Hn...... because I took a liking to you kid, you're my first ever friend , I don't want to leave you plus , if I do.... you'll be in a life threatening comma where your immortality can't save you" he turned his head away in embarrassment when he saw my happy expression.

Unexpectedly , I hugged his cheek, nuzzling my face into his soft black fur.

"Thank you....Yin....i love you" I sighed as I treasured this hug.

"Hn..... i guess I love ya too kid" (in a friend way) he admitted , he snuggled his face into me as well, I felt a wet substance slide across half of my body.

He licked me..... "ewwwww! that's gross Yin!!!" I pouted as my clothes were drenched with Wolf demon saliva.

"Deal with it " he simply said .

"I'm gonna go to sleep okay? I'll talk to you tomorrow ! Good night Yin-san!" I waved as I drifted into a peaceful sleep.