Chapter 12 - The copy cat or The Kazekage

*third person*

After that night of laughter and friendships .... a new start...a new beginning darkness enveloped .

Jealously , determination flooding the atmosphere .

A certain Red haired leader and a silver haired ninja's feeling can't hold back any longer.....

It needed to be decided....

Kakashi Hatake.....

Or

Gaara the kazekage......

The two silhouettes gloom in the darkness of the dead forest as rain drenched their clothes and sweat becomes an illusion.

"Let's decide this once and for all....Kakashi..." Gaara spits in hate as sand rose from his gourd.

"Agreed....." Kakashi growls as blue electricity explodes in his palm and his sharingan spins forming his kamui/Mangekyo.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!!" the ninjas attack , Kakashi's chidori heads towards Gaara's head only to he blocked by a shield of sand.

The sand slips up Kakashi's leg from behind and squeezed , CRACK "Ahhhh!!!!" Kakashi groaned as he clutched his ankle in pain. His ankle from sprained from Gaara's attack.

"Kamui!" Kakashi murmurs , the sand all of a sudden gets drawn into Kakashi's eyes in time-space.

Kakashi curses as his kamui pangs in pain, he clutched his eyes as his head spun.

Sand lifted Kakashi from the ground and flung him into a tree, POOF.

The smoke quickly disappeared and a log took Kakashi's place.

How could I miss that.....damn it.

Gaara cussed mentally as he desperately searched for Kakashi with his guard up.

Blood stained the mud and seeped into the ground. Kakashi's kunai stabs into Gaara's back making Gaara gasp and slump to the floor.....

Back at the castle , Lorando had a gutty feeling that something bad was happening , he didn't like it so he walked passed the vintage halls as the floor boards creaked with ancient history.

He found Akari in her room listening to music and reading a book.

"Akari-sama , where is Kijai-sama?" Lorando asked nervousness in his voice.

Akari looked up from her book and took out her earphones.

"Oh Onee-chan went shopping to buy stuff for Ichiro.... is something wrong Lorando-San ?".

He nodded " I have this really bad feeling Milady coming from the dead forest......could you see if something's wrong...?" Lorando asked .

Akari jumped out of bed and stretched "okay , I'll check it out since you asked so nicely " She smiled putting on her shoes.

Akari sprinted to the forest, she felt that unpleasing feeling too , but at first she ignored it.....now she needed to know what was happening.

She unexpectedly smelt blood in the air and sensed two very familiar chakra's.

Shoot.... They better not be fighting.... She thought biting her lip.

She hid her chakra and her scent as she approached the noises of metal colliding. Gaara was badly injured as was struggling to stand whilst Kakashi was trying to attack Gaara with a kunai , but Gaara was using his kunai to avoid the hit.

What have I done....? She thought as blood tears fell from her eyes .

Kakashi hit Gaara's kunai which flung from Gaara's grip to the ground , Kakashi's Chidori formed in his hand and headed straight for Gaara.