Chapter 2 - Kijai Yin Zubiqan

HEYA! My dudes ! I hope you liked the last chapter soooooo... Hopefully you enjoy this one :) . Pls vote . Comment . Share or hug me idk haha . Please comment what you like about the chapter and what power you want the girl to develop. Buh bye for nows !
- shainy-chan

_____________________

Chapter 2 - Kijai Zubiqan

*?????'s POV*

"How is she?" Who's that?
"She's fine, her muscles are just worn out" w-where am I....?
"I-is n-naruto o-ok....?" What a soft voice .... But seriously though where the fuck am I?!?!?
"Don't worry Hinata , he's ok I manages to heal him before his injuries became critical" Hinata.... What a nice name....
"T-thanks s-Sakura....." Oh ...so that other person was Sakura. Cherry blossom.... Interesting.
Seriously Kijai pull yourself together ! You don't know where you are!!!!
I d-don't remember..... A-anything......
I open my eyes a tinsy but only to see a white ceiling. W-what....?

"Look Sakura! That girl's waking up!" I like his voice..... It's husky.... That's hot. I opened my eyes I only blurred outlines of people at first , but my vision adjusted and I could see properly. My head was spinning and I was exhausted. What happened???

"W-where am I...?" I ask the people who rescued me....I think.
"You're in The Hidden Leaf Village" a lazy voice replied I look to see a very lazy looking guy with black hair in a pineapple updo .
I giggled thinking about this , the guy raised an eyebrow "what's so funny ?" He questioned his eyes leering at me.

Soon enough my giggle turned into laughter "pineapple....." I mumbled.
"What....???" The lazy voice responded confused.
"Your hair....looks....like....a......PINEAPPLE!!!!" I stated in between laughs I laughed uncontrollably whilst pointing at his hair. I held onto my stomach it started to ache from all the laughing I was doing .
I wiped a tear away whilst giggling. All the people in the room stared at me like I was crazy.... They had nooooo humour at alllll I was just also pointing out the obvious! Geez are these people always in serious mode?!

"I think we should send her to the mental hospital...." It's that smexy vioce again... Ughhhh why is it sooo HOT?! I search for the owner of the voice , my eyes land on a guy who was reasonably tall with a leather jacket with a top under it he has red marks on his face , dog like eyes , doggy fangs , brown scruffy hair, ninja head band on his forehead and beside him was a white haired dog which was quite big . It didn't scare me at all..... I thought the doggy was ADORABUBBLE!!!! well in my opinion anyway......

I snapped back to reality and tackled the brown haired guy . Whatever his name was...
"Kiba! " a short haired blonde guy shouted. Mm... The smexy guy's name's Kiba?.... That's even more sexy....Kiba's growling doggy tried to get me off of his owner. I turned around and looked at the dog in the eyes.

The dog growled and barked in my face. I reached my hand out and petted him at the sensitive spot that EVERY DOG ADORES. That's right.... DA BELLY RUB.

The dog barks happily as I give my signature belly rub! "Good doggy !" I say with an eye closed smile. The dog barked happily and sat , I trend around again and tried to open Kiba's mouth (a/n - don't worry guys you'll understand later why she does it ) "hmmm...hmmm " Kijai inspected the dog boy's mouth. "You're fangs aren't bad .... Kiba. They're almost as sharp as mine" I smile revealing my mega sharp fangs everyone's jaws drop."what? I have a FANG FETISH OK?!" I shout as everyone's eyes watch my mouth.

"Y-you're fangs are s-sc-scary....." A humble voice answered . I get off of Kiba as he sighs in relief. I slowly wall up to 'Hinata' she seems really scared.... I think as she trembles in my gaze "it's ok Hinata" I said giving her a smile " I only use them when I'm hungry or fighting, so I won't hurt you , Kay?" I comforted her as I ruffled her hair a bit.