Chapter 11

A/N:

Why am I so annoying? I'm so lazy. Last minute update. -.-

Bbuttttt its here now so enjoy it.

or leave me forever. Waaaaa. :(

_______________________

Rainbowdash's POV~

Ever since the show that day, ever since I pushed soarin out of my life, I have been thinking a lot. More specifically, about Applejack.

Sure my workhorse of a friend was stubborn but she stood up for me, for herself. No matter what I did, I kept thinking, replaying that fight over and over again. The look on soarins face when I pushed him away. I guess it was destiny.

I was never the romantic type, really and believe it or not I'm shy around stallions. Yeah I said that.

When guys do mushy stuff for me, I don't really like it. I feel the need to be the dominant one, I feel that if I just accept his romantic gestures and gifts, I give the power all to him.

I relaxed on a soft white cloud, hooves behind my head. The comfort of the cloud made me feel sleepy.

-----

I woke up to find a pink earth pony' s head repeatedly popping in and out of the bottom my cloud.

"Pinkie!?" I asked, sleepily.

"Hey. Dash. What's. up?" She greeted cheerfully in between gaps.

"What are you doing?" I curiously said, rubbing my eyes.

"Just. Wanted. To. Say. Hello." Pinkie replied.

I flew down to the ground and looked at my surroundings. Sweet apple acres. Coincidence? Maybe. One thing I do know, is the cloud that I lounged on, was not suppost to head in this direction. With a swift 'skybuck', I got rid of the fluffy white bed.

Pinkie had stopped bouncing at this point. She happily picked an apple off one of the appletrees.

"Mmm! Juicy!" Pinkie complimented.

I watched her eat and savour every last bite. When she was done, she thew the applecore behind her.

"Oww!" A voice wailed. Applejack emerged from two trees behind pinkie. "What in tarnation are you too doing here?!" She said, rubbing her head.

"Applejack!" I smiled. "What's up?"

She looked at her saddle-basket-workharness-thingy and said " I would love to make small talk but I'm mighty busy!"

Pinkie's eyes seemed to widen. "Oh! Oh! I have a plan! Me and dashie can help you and then we can get a smoothie from sugarcube corner!" She squealed.

Applejack let a Loose smile. "Al'righ. Its date!" The cowgirl then headed towards the west fields.

Date? That word bounced in my head. I knew what she ment but I really wanted it to be just me and her. I really needed to get my obsession with her off my chest, otherwise its gonna come out awkwardly.

"Come on Dash!" Pinkie started trotting. "I'll take the east and you take the North!" She seemed pumped. I laughed. "Okay! I'm going, I'm going!"

---------

A while later Applejack, Pinkie Pie and me met up at the barn.

"Can we go now!?" Pinkie bounced. Applejack nodded simply. We started walking. It was quiet, no one said anything, although I think Pinkie was daydreaming. Yknow, about smoothie flavours... or something!?

We came to the outskirts of ponyville when AJ perked up. "Thanks for the other day partner. That soarin was a jerk!"

"Don't worry! He was just a racist asshole." I spat.

"Rainbow!" Applejack glared at me. "No potty mouthing when Pinkie pie's here!" She whispershouted, dissaprovingly.

"I can't help it! Besides, she's probably not even listening!" I whispershouted back.

"Chocolate chip cookies...mmm..." We heard her mumble.

AJ and I giggled scilently. I always had so much fun with her, well, when she's not working that is.

I could see the sweets shop in the distance so I decided I wanted some action.

"AJ, Pinkie Pie! First one to suagrcube corner wins! 3...2...1... Go!"

I dashed off, leaving a spectrum path behind me. Unfortunately, I oversped and crashed into the shop.

While I regained my sight and strength, I heard a gallop. My two earth pony friends helped me out of the pink woods. wreck that once was a door.

"Oh my!!" Mrs Cake screeched. "Rainbowdash dearie are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry about your shop. I wasn't looking where I was going." I confessed.

"Oh we know how you can be dash! Y'know a door can be brought back, ponies can't." Mr Cake added.

Applejack hugged me. "Don't you dare try anything like that again!" She stated firmly.

I stroked her mane. "I have done much worse then this- Ouch!" Pain shot through me. AJ jumped away from my sudden yelp. "Dash, your wing!"

I turned around. My Cyan coloured wing, was now a crumpled feathery mess. It stung just to look at it.

"Don't worry Dash! Me and Applejack will get you to a doctor." I nodded, uselessly.