Not Broken, Not Yet

Heey guys!! Today I have some REALLY exiciting news!!

I have published another Harry Potter fanfiction!

It's called "Not Broken, Not Yet", It's about the purple-red haired lady in the ladt chapter of this story.

This story is darker so read at your own risk!!

Describtion:

"Please just leave, Tom" I whispered.
He laughed a high cold laugh that gave me the shivers. "Why should I?"
"This is my house, I don't want you in here" I said in an attempt to sound calm.
He walked closer and stroke my face with his hand. I tried not to cry. "But have you already forgotten, love?" he whispered in a seductive way. "You're mine and I do as I want with you"

The tears were soon here. When he said these things earlier it had been flirty and cute. But now? Possessive and dangerous was the words coming to my mind.
"I'm not yours, I belong to no one but myself" I said in a trembling voice.
He just smiled.
"How wrong you are, love"

_________________________________________________

Amberly Green is the charming transfer student from Ilvermorny. But under the charming surface lies fear and troubled past.  For two years when she was just a child Amberly lived with abusive fosterparents and those events have scarred her for life.

When moving to Great Britain she meets a very mysterious young man living at the same orphanage. Tom Riddle is cold and calculating and reminds Amberly of the man that tortured her as a child.
Amberly and Tom hate each other, but will they stop when they realize both of them live with pain and loss? Or will their differences come between them and finding true love?

Remember to leave a vote, it’s the only way I can know that you read and liked the chapter. (I know you can comment but most people choose not to so leaving a vote is to be honest the least you can do to support this story)