6. Chosen

6. Chosen
A couple of weeks later

Everyone who had volunteered to come with madame Maxime to England sat tensely in the great hall waiting.
Maxime was supposed to come and tell us all which of us were chosen to go with her.
Everyone was tense and no one dared talk, Everyone just looked at the door they knew she was supposed to arrive out off.
Fleur looked nervous and tried to straighten out her blue uniform. Veronica twisted a bit of her hair between her fingers. I sat there wondering what would happen if I were one of the chosen. Then I would be allowed to go to Hogwarts and have the chance to compete in the triwizard tournament! A time ago I wasn't that excited, but the other's excitement had made my own grow. I really did want to go to England.
The door opened and madame Maxime walked into the hall with a businesslike smile.
*The ones I call out are the ones that will accompany me to Hogwarts. The names are in alphabetical order so if you don't hear your name you can go* she coughed. *Antonia Caillaux*
A pretty girl with red straight hair smiled tensely.
*Antony Duvernoy!* the guy who had played with the snitch smiled at his friends.

Madame Maxime continued and many left the room. After a while she was at E.
*Elara Desprez!* a tall girl with dirty blonde hair and dimples smiled big. She waved teasingly at a boy who slowly walked out the room.
*Evangeline Clarion Nott!*
I breathed out in relief.
*You can't really say that you're surprised* Veronica whispered.
I pushed her a little.
After awhile I heard Fleur's name and then Veronicas. And at last only the chosen ones where in the room.
I looked around at the others. Everyone followed the same pattern.
They were all beautiful and some of them I knew had powerful families. And almost all of them had good grades and were all powerful wizards and witches.
It seemed as though madame Maxime really did want to give others a good picture of Beauxbatons.

*Every single one of you have proved one way or another that you're worthy to represent Beauxbatons in the triwizard tournament * she looked like a proud mother looking around at us. *We will go to England october 30*

The days to October 30 went very fast. Almost to fast. It was Fleurs birthday and that made the day extra special. I and Veronica had "broken" in to Fleur's room and surprised her with cake and presents. We sat in her enormous soft bed and ate the cake straigt from the plate it was on with spoons. We actually managed to finish it which made our stomachs hurt really badly.
An hour later it was off to Hogwarts. Some of the girls had wrinkled their noses when seeing the carriage we were suppose to travel in. One of them was of course Fleur.
They had wondered how all of us was supposed to fit in it. But when we walked in it wasn't that weird. The carriage was huge on the inside.
There was dormitories were you slept 3 in one room. Everything looked expensive and everything seemed to be made in marble and gold.
Madame Maxime said that the trip would take approximately 7 hours. But we were supposed to live there during our time at Hogwarts.
Veronica had taken a room for us and there we spent a big part of the long long trip.....

Remember to leave a vote, it's the only way I can know that you read and liked the chapter. (I know you can comment but most people choose not to so leaving a vote is to be honest the least you can do to support this story)