Our Big Day

*2 Days Later*

I woke up and literally jumped out of bed Niall's eyes fluttered open and then I yelled "Get up Nialler!" He sat up and wiped his eyes and said "Goodmorning Mrs.Horan!" I ran over and jumped on top of Niall and said "Today is the day! I can't believe it!" Niall smiled and I said "Your so cheeky I love it!" He chuckled and said "I know sweetie I'm excited to I just can't wait to see you in your beutiful dress!" I smiled and said "I can't wait to see your tux!" I hugged him and then I gave him a peck on the lips and I got up and ran to my closet and grabbed the black dress bag and ran and hung it up on the hook in the back seat of my car and ran back in the house. Niall was in the kitchen and I ran in the kitchen and said "I'm ready to go!" Niall smiled and said "Love you still have a hour or more." I said "Well I still have to put on my clothes before the wedding." I ran back to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth and put a whitening strip on my teeth so they would be pearly white. When it was time to go to get ready for the wedding me and Niall parted ways and headed over to the beach tents to get ready. I got their and a woman walked in and she did my hair and make-up when she was done my hair hade big curls in it and it was shiny and it had a beutiful flower pin in it. I got changed into my dress and Niall's Dad came and walked me down the isle when me and Niall saw each other all we did was smile and our eyes were glued to each other's when I made it up to Niall his dad handed me off to him and the preacher started. Then he said "Dose anyone have any reson why these two shouldn't be togather today?" We looked around and no one said anything then the preacher continued "You may now kiss the bride." When he said that Niall dipped me down and gave me a long sweet kiss. Then we both pulled away and he stood me up and then we walked back down the isle and went to eat. When I saw our wedding cake my eyes widened and I said "Wow that's amazing." Niall smiled and said "Yeah it is Mrs.Horan!" Then he said "Wait till you see the honeymoon I planned." I smiled and said "I can't wait." Me and Niall cut our wedding cake and shoved it into each other's mouth. We both smiled and went off to starte our life as Mr.&Mrs.Horan forever.