Sending the invitations

I woke up to a loud knock at the door so I got up which woke Niall up and I threw on my robe and ran to the door end opened it and saw the wedding planner I said "Hi how are you? Please come in." She walked in and said "Hi I'm here to give you your wedding things accept for the foods and etc." I said "Ok." She walked back out and got the stuff from her car and when she was walking back two strong arms wrapped around and then I heard Niall say in his Irish accent "Goodmorning Love!" I said "Goodmorning Mr.Horan!" He smiled and I said "We can send invitations today!" And Niall said "Yay!" The planner walked back in with the stuff and said "Is this all you guys ordered for your wedding?" She handed us a clipboard with All of our orders on it me and Niall read it and Niall said "Yeah this is everything we ordered." He handed the clipboard back and she said " ok I will be in my way I will see you two in 2 Days!" We both said "Ok!" Then she turned around and walked out the door. Niall picked me up and said " I can't wait to see you in your dress!" He put me down and gave me a long kiss I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled away and stared into my eyes and started singing 'You&I' we started swaying and then I said "....Niall?" Niall said "Yes?" Then I said "I can't wait for the wedding I'm really excited!" Niall said "Me too! I just can't believe your mine forever!" He said with a big smile. I smiled back and said cupping Niall's cheek "I've always wanted to be yours ever since we started being freinds and then you started dating all those girls and I got so jealous and that's one reason why....why I started cutting,but now I know your mine forever And I don't have to worry about not having anyone to talk to becouse I have all I've ever wanted You!" Niall was staring into my eyes and I was staring back into his blue ocean eyes and then he said "The only reason I dated all those other girls is to try to get over my feelings for you but they only got stronger." I leaned in and gave Niall a passionate kiss he pulled away and said "Let's get started sending out these invitations." I nodded and we went off and started working on the invitations when we were done we drive by our freinds houses and put the invitations in their mailbox. We went to the post office and sent off the other invitations and went back home and Niall and I cooked some food and watched movies until we both fell asleep cuddling on the couch.