Meeting the boys

Niall and I pulled up to his house and saw 2 cars in the driveway and Niall said "Looks like the boys are here." I looked at Niall and said "You mean Harry Louis Liam and Zayn?" He looked at me and said "Aww. You know then already that means your a Directioner." He said smirking and I just started to carefully grabbed the stuff and Niall came around and opened my door and we walked up to the door and he opened it and said "Helllooo!" Then the boys responded with "Ayeee!" I closed the door and Niall said "Evreyone this is my Girlfriend Halie'" I waved at them All and said shyly "Hi." And Niall said "I'll go set you stuff in my room." I said "Ok thanks!" Then you looked up and saw them staring at you and then The curly haired boy,Harry said "Love what happened to your wrist?" You tried to hide it but you just said "I-I umm..." You just ran to Niall's room and you heard the boys say "Great job Harry!" Niall saw me running torwards him and he opened his arms and said "what's wrong?" I said "They asked me about my wrist and I didn't know what to say." Niall looked at me and said "wait here I'll go explain it to them then I said "I wanna walk with you." He just held out his hand I took it and we walked back to the living room and Niall and me said down together and he said "Ok boys about Halies' wrist you remember the freind that I had that was in the hospital she is that freind, so you all know what happened now." Harry looked at me apologetically and said "I'm so sorry love I didn't mean to embarrass you." I looked at them all and said "Everything is ok I kinda thought you guys didn't know." After all that was over we all sat around and joked. Louis looked at me and said "So Halie' are you a fan of One Direction?" I looked at them and said "Yes Of course I am!" They all laughed and then Harry said "Who is your favorite person in 1D?" And Louis said "You can't say Niall! Becouse you date him!" You laughed and said "Your all my favorite, becouse I think your all equal to the group it's like your voices were meant to go togather!" Liam looked up at me and said "Well do you have our latest album?" I said "Of course I have 'Midnight Memories'!" Zayn looked up and said "She knows her Directioner stuff ! Do you have our perfume and makeup too?" I said "I don't wear makeup but I have the perfume it smells amazing or shall I say Amayzayn!" We all laughed and had a great time. I looked over and saw the time it was 11:45 P.M and I said "Well I'll see you guys later I'm about to go to bedd I'm tierd but I will talk to you guys later it was nice meeting you all.