The Mall

Niall was driving back to his place and then I saw a sign for the mall and said "Niall wanna go to the mall?" He said "Sure I need Somone jeans anyway!" Then I said "Yay! Turn right then and we will be heading to the mall!" Niall drove to the mall and when we got their we picked which store we were going in first which was a place called 'Rockstar's' it had a lot of skinny jeans in diffrent colors me and Niall walked in hand in hand and started to looke at the jeans I saw a pair of jeans that Niall might like and I said "Niall these Red jeans with the cut at the knee are so your style!" He looked at them and said "True I love them!" He grabbed then and said "Im gonna go try these on, look form some like these so we can match!" I nodded and started looking for some like those Niall had on and I found some and Niall walked out and said "Work,Work,Work!" I laughed and said "Yasss! Work! You should totally get those! I found some too!" Niall said " go try them on!" I went in the dressing room and tried on the pants and I walked out and said "Niall! Work!" Niall laughed and said " you look smoking!" It made me blush and we kept looking for more jeans and then we went to go buy all the clothes we found and walked on to another store called 'Coles' we walked in and I saw some shoes and quickly ran over to them and said "Niall these shoes have your name on them!" He walked over and I showed him the shoe that that his name right on the side of it then he said " Wow I want some!" I said "Me too!" We found our size shoe and bloomed around and found 2 more pairs of shoes. We checked out of the store an payed for our thing and I said "well we have been here for a while looking." Niall said "Yeah!" Me and Niall were still hand in hand walking until we heard "OMG!! ITS NIALL HORAN AND HIS GIRLFREIND HALIE'!!" Then Niall said "we'll look who is famous now!" I smiled and a group of girls ran up to us and started asking us to sign stuff until I heard one girl say meanly "Niall why are you dating HER!" Then Niall said "Hey! listen! This is my girlfreind I would appreciate it it if you were nice to her." Than I heard the same girl say "That's why evreyone likes Harry!" It made me an little upset and I just walked out of the crowd and sat down on a bench with my hand holding my face then I felt a little tap on my shoulder and I looked up and saw a little girl about 5 years old and she said "Don't let those girls bother you your amazing!" And she hugged me and and I hugged her back and said "thanks" she said "Now can you please sign this?" I giggled and said "Sure id love to." After I signed it she walked away and Niall walked over to me and said "Let's get out of here before things get bad!" Me and Niall quickly got up all our stuff and left back to his place.