Planning the wedding

We arrived at the house and then Niall said "Shall I call the wedding planner and ask if she can come now?" I said "Yes you shall." We both giggled and got out of the car and walked in the house while Niall called the wedding planner and then he said "Rhebplanner said she would be here in 30 minutes." I said "Ok!" Then he said "I can't wait to see you in your beutiful wedding dress!" I said "Yeah! But who is gonna be my bridesmaids?" Niall said "Perrie,Alyssa,Eleanor,And Sophia." I said "Uumm the only 2 I know are Perrie and Alyssa." Niall smiled and said "Trust me they are nice I'll let you meet them." I said "Ok! Well your gonna look smoking in a tux!" He blushed and said "Not as beutiful as your gonna look in that wedding dress you pick! I don't care how much it cost I'll give you the money and you go buy it and I'll go with the guys to pick my tux and their suits. I smiled and said "Yay! But what should our wedding theme be?" He looked up and said "I don't know. I guess we will have a lot to pick from then." He chuckled and then we heard a knock at the door and we saw it was the wedding planner we welcomed her in and we started to pick the theme and what we wanted and all the food we would like and how we wanted the invitations to look. When it was all over we said bye to the planner and she said "she would get all the stuff back to is in 2 days. Me and Niall went and sat down on the couch and then we started talking and then we heard another knock at the door and Niall got up and opened it and the boys came running in saying "congrats lad!" Louis walked over to me and said jokingly " Niall your gave her my ring!" Then we all laughed and they all sat around me and we started talking about the wedding an the I said "Hey Guys do any of you think your girlfriends or financés would be my bridesmaids?" They all said "Yeah!" Than Niall said "Alyssa Luke's girlfreind would probley love to!" I smiled and then Zayn said "Perrie would love to!" I said "Ok thanks that's all I was wondering." I stood up and I said "You guys have a great night! I'm going to bed." I leaned down and gave Niall a peck on the lips and said "Night boys!" They all said "Night!" I walked back took a shower and then I got out and laid down in the bed then I heard the boys say "Bye lad!" And a door shut. I heard footsteps torwards the bedroom and then I felt two strong hands on my stomach and then Somone started to tickle me and I looked up and saw Niall and then Niall said "Hello love!" I smiled and said "Hello Nialler!" Then he said "I'll be back love I have to take a quick shower don't go anywhere." He said smirking then I said "I won't be going anywhere accept here." He chuckled and went to shower. I laid my head down and then I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and then I fell asleep.