Your mine

While I was hugging Niall he said "Don't scare me Anymore I don't know if I can't take it." I said "I wasn't trying to I'm sorry! I never wanna scare you because.....I-I-" Niall cut me off my saying "Just say it Halie'." I said "I would never try to scare you becouse I-I Love you!" I covered My mouth and looked away thinking he wasent gonna say what he said. Niall said "Halie' I-I Love you too! You don't know how long I've waited for you to say that!" I looked at Niall and he leaned in and kissed me not harsh but loving and passionate I pulled away and said "I've been waiting for you to do that for a while." Niall said "Me Too! I wanted to kiss you when we were at the beach." He said looking away blushing then I said "Me too" blushing.

Then I said "So dose this mean.... Were T-together now?" Niall said "Yeah I guess only if you want to."  I looked at Niall and said "Their is nothing else I've ever wanted in the world of course I wanna be with you." Then the nurse walked in and said "Ok sweetie you are good to go." I said "Ok thanks!" Niall helped you get up and we walked out of the hospital hand In hand. When we were both in the car you saw the same Fangirl walk up to Niall's car and tap on my window and I let it down and she said "Are you two togather?" And are you ok?" I said "Yes and yes thanks for asking!" The girl said "Oh we'll can I have both of your autographs then?" Niall and I said "yes" and gave the girl the autographs and she said "thanks so much!" And she walked away, Niall let up my window and he said hand me your hurt wrist he grabbed it and kissed it and said "You won't ever have to do this again. Becouse I will always love you!" I looked at Niall and said "Thank you Niall James Horan." Niall looked at me confuses and said "Why are you thanking me." I looked at Niall and said "You were always their for me when I was sick,sad,or mad and you saved me from all the crap I was doing to myself and you made feel like I was loved when I was down all I'm trying to say is Thank you for Saving My Life!" He looked at me with his glassy ocean blue eyes and said" Halie' Elizabeth Haynes I will always be their to help you through anything you are going through I will never try to hurt you but if I do I will be the stupid one becouse I never wanna lose you!" After he said that I leaned in and cupped his cheek in a long passionate kiss. After the kiss was over we headed to Niall's place and he said " your turn to spend the night with me." He drove me to my place and walked in with me and I grabbed some clothes and locked my house and we headed back to Niall's and in my head I said "Your Mine Niall James Horan from Westmeath Ireland Mullingar."