The Fight

When Niall got over to me and Matt he tries to pull Matt off of me but he couldn't becouse Matt was holding on to me but then I saw that I could wiggle my wrist out of his grasp becouse of the ointment on my wrist. I wiggled my hand out of matts grip and I punched him in his nose and he let go off me and I said "Niall get him off of me please!" Niall pulled Matt off of me and the other boys sent some security over to help him get off me and the security grabbed matt and took him to a police car Niall grabbed me and said "are you ok? he didn't hurt you did he? I said "yes and no you can go back to your Photoshoot so we can head back home and get away from all this." He said "ok" and ran back over to the Photoshoot I got up and I walked into a store called 'Shoetown' and I saw some white nike hightop's with one green one orange and one white line on them and it reminded me of Niall's microphone so I found some his size and I bought them for him as a gift I walked out of the store and I saw Ashley taking a picture with the boys doing a nasty pose all on Niall becouse it was a free pose thing and she was touching all on Niall and I sent her a glare and Niall took the picture and then you would never believe what she did after she took the picture, she leaned over and kissed Niall, he was trying to pull away but it sent my blood right up to my face I dropped my bad and my fist were clenched and I started to walk torwards her but Harry and Liam tried to hold me back but I pushed them off of me an I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to my face and I said "You have fucked up now!" Letting go of her hair I pushed her on the ground and got on top of her and started to punch her in her face until Liam and Harry dragged me off of her and Niall ran over to me and said "Halie'! Why did you do that?" I stood up and said "Niall I saw her kiss you and I saw you trying to pull away I'm not mad at you but she went to far!" I walked over and picked up my bag and said "This is for you." He grabbed the bag and said " I'll open it later gotta finish this Photoshoot so we can go home." Ashley leaned up holding her eye and said "What the hell was that for?! Your a bitch!" I walked over and said "I'd rather be a bitch than a slut like you!" And I grabbed my stuff and I heard some of Niall's fans saying YEAH HALIE and WAY TO GO HALIE'! Ashley got up and walked out of the mall and when she left I had a devilish smirk on my face. When the photoshoot was over me and Niall left and went back home. We got out of the car and walked into the house I said " Niall ready to open your gift?" He looked at me and smiled and said "sure!" I handed him the bag and he grabbed the shoe box out of it and he said "you got me a shoebox." He said smirking I said "Yeah just a shoe box!" And we started laughing then he opened it and saw the shoes and said "Wow! Halie' these remind me if my microphone and my Irish flag!" I said "that's why I got them for you!" He walked over and gave me a big hug and kiss and we went to go get some food at Nando's.