No More Stitches

When the boys found our where I lived and got their they all came in an said "Hey!" Me and Niall said "Hey" then I walked over and I grabbed Harry and Liam's hands and pulled them to the side and said "I just wanted to apologies to both of you becouse I pushed you guys out of the way I was just so mad." They both laughed and said "It's fine!" Liam said "I'm surprised you could push me out of the way but it's ok we knew you were pissed." I gave them both a hug and said "Thanks!" Then we all got to packing up my stuff when we packed evreything up we put it all in Niall and Liam's car and headed back to mine and Niall's place. We got to Niall's and unloaded all the boxes and say down on the couch and took a break. It was a little late so I asked the boys "Do you guys wanna stay the night here since it's late?" They said "Nah were good thanks tho." The boys got up and left after we told them bye and me and Niall took our showers and went to sleep. The next morning I woke up to my phone ringing I answered it and it was the doctor calling and telling me it was time to get my stiches out Niall woke up and looked at me and I said "Goodmorning Niall!" He said "Goodmorning princess." I said "Guess what?" Niall said "What?" I said " I get my stiches out today!" Niall leaned up and said "That's great love!" I got up and got dressed and said "Niall wanna go to the doctor with me?" Niall said "Yeah just let me get dressed." I said "Ok. We can stop by Starbucks after and get some coffee." Niall said "Yay!" And when he was dressed we headed off to the doctor and sat in the waiting room for 30 mins and then he finally called me back and he said "Hello miss.Haynes how are we today?" I said "excited to get these stiches out!" The doctor laughed and said "it will sting a little when I pull them out but I promise you Evreything will be ok." The doctor started to pull the stiches out and it started to sting but Niall was holding my hand so I was ok and when he was done the doctor said "Alright Halie' im done and u want you to keep putting the ointment on it until it stops being red." I said "Ok and me and Niall walked out of the doctors office and I said "I'm so glad those stiches are gone but now I'm stuck with this scar." You said looking down Niall grabbed my wrist and kissed my wrist and said "Just becouse you have a scar dosent mean I love you any less in fact it makes me love you more." He said that in his sweet low voice and we got in the car and headed to Starbucks.