The 2nd Big Date

The boys came and knocked on the door and I ran to the door saying "I'll get it!" I opened the door and saw Harry and Louis staring at me all crazy and I said "What?" And Harry said "Ummm... Your still with Niall after last night!" I said "..Yeah and?" Louis said "I thought you were done with him I mean I would if I saw my girl with some Hussy loser." I laughed and said "Yeah we talked about it last night. As long as that is all that happened it's ok. That is all that happened right?" They both said "Yes! Then Harry said" That's all that happened he would never do anything to hurt you!" And I said "Ok we'll come on in boys!" Niall walked up to the boys and said "Hey lads!" They all said "Hey!" I walked over and sat down on the couch and they all followed and did the same then Liam said "So what's been going on with you two? Anything interesting?" Niall said " Well I'm taking Halie' out tonight." Then Louis said "Excuse me and Niall for a second." We all said "Alright" and Niall and Louis walked off. Then me and Zayn Liam and Harry started talking about Ashley and I said "I really don't like her!" And we all started laughing then we moved on to another conversation.

*Nialls P.O.V*

Louis pulled me away and started talking to be about where I was taking halie and then he gave me a card and said "Take her here she will love it it has everything you and her love to do like swim,arcades,etc." I gave Louis a hug and said "Thanks lad!" Louis said "No problem!" We walked back in and saw Halie' laughing and talking to the boys.

*Halies P.O.V*

Louis and Niall came walking back in and Niall sat next to me and said "Bring your swimsuit." I nodded and said "Ok!" The boys stayed over until me and Niall started getting ready for the date then they left. Me and Niall were getting ready and then when we were done getting ready he looked over and said "Wow! You look Smoking hot!" I said "Aww thanks you too!" Then he said "Got your swimsuit?" I said "Yep!" And then Niall said "Me too let's get going." We left and while Niall was driving I was staring out the window until he said "I think you are gonna love this!" I said "As long as I'm with you I don't care where we are!" I said smiling Niall smiles back and then Niall said "Here we are!" I looked up and saw a huge building with lit up signs on it called 'The Adventure Park' I said "I've never been here before!" Niall said "Same here!" Niall got out of the car and opened my door,grabbed our swimsuit and towel bag and we walked in the building and payed for our wristbands we walked through this little gate and I looked up and saw Huge rides and a arcade and a pool I tried to take it all in along with Niall and then I saw a Flash out of the corner if my eye and Niall said "Smile! It's the paps!" We walked over to this huge roller coaster and since we had V.I.P wristband we got to go to the front of the line and get on the ride me and Niall got on the roller coaster togather and we sat down in our seat and locked our belts and the pole in front of us then Niall put his arm around me and with the other one he held into the pole and said "Here we go!" The roller coaster started to go up a steep rise and then when we got to the top we crashed down and then in 2 loops and we both were screaming and holding on to the pole in front of us and when the ride was over Niall said "Wow! That was Fun!" I said "Yeah but now I'm dizzy!l we both laughed and headed to the swings that spin high in the air I sat down in my swing and Niall sat in the one behind me and then the ride started to rise in the air and when we got to the too the ride started swinging as fast as it would go and then it slowly came back down and stopped. Me and Niall got off of the ride and walked hand in hand to the fairus wheel when we got their we waited for our seat to come down and we sat in one togather and Niall said " I love this fairus she'll it's huge!" I said "Me to!" The. He said "after this wanna hit the arcade then the huge pool with the lazy river on it?" I said "Yes!" The fairus wheel started moving and me and Niall scooted close togather and I layed my head down on Niall's shoulder and then Niall gave me a kiss on my cheek and said "I love you!" Then the ride stopped and we were at the top and then I gave Niall a kiss and said "I love you too!" The ride started moving agai. And when it was mine and Niall's turn we got off and headed to the arcade we played at the arcade and the pool and the. We left back to the house on the way Niall said "Love did you like it?" I said "Yes! More like loved it!" We pulled up our place and we got out and Niall grabbed the bag and we went into the house took our showers and fell asleep In Each other's arms.