Matt is back

After you finishe the breakfast me Niall and Harry ate and I washed up the few dishes Harry said "Thanks Halie' for the talk and the breakfast!" I told Harry "Ni problem when ever you need me I'll be here for you. Drive safe." Harry said "Sure thing love bye Niall and Halie'" me and Niall said "Bye"! I walked over and wraped my arms around Niall's neck and said "So what you wanna do today?" Niall looked at me and said "Well I planned We were gonna go to Starbucks and get some coffee." I said Sure I'd love that." Than Niall leaned I and kissed me and I said " So shall I go get dressed? My Irish Prince." He said "Sure my beautiful princess, let's go get dressed to the room!" We ran to the room and got changed and then we headed to Starbucks and we pulled up and Niall opened the door and I said "Thank you Mr.Horan." I looked around the parking lot and I saw a familiar car but I didn't say anything we walked in Starbucks hand in hand and we walked to the counter to order and that's when Somone tapped my shoulder and I turned around I saw....Matt and his new girlfriend Matt said "Hey Halie' How's evreything going?" I replied back with "Everything is going great! Me and Niall are togather now!" Matt looked at Niall up and down and said "Oh!....great." Me and Niall just turned around and ordered our drinks and I turned to Niall and I moves my eyes to signal let's move over somewhere else so me and Niall walked to a booth and sat down and started talking about how Harry was crying about the mean twitter comments he read when Matt and is new girlfriend walked over and said "can we sit with you guys?" Me and Niall said "Sure trying to be nice. Then Matt sat next to me and mats new girl sat next to Niall and it got really awkward I heard them call our order so I got up to go get it but when I came back Matt's girl was touching on Niall's hand and his thigh so I said "Hi can you not touch on my Boyfreind like he is your little toy!" She looked at me and just rolled her eyes and continued to touch his hand so I looked at Niall and he kept trying to pull his hand away from hers but she was holding it down and I looked at Matt and said "Oh! Now I know what your trying to do, your trying to make it look like Niall is into her and that when I get sad and make a big scene so you can try and get back with me!" Matt looked at me like I don't know what he was doing so I said "Matt can you pleas get your girl OFF OF MY BOYFREIND NOW!"and he just rolled his eyes and said "Sit Down!" I grabbed the girls hand and snatched it out of Niall's hand but she just grabbed his arm.