Home again

I got home from the hospital with Niall and he helped me unpack my little overnight bag. While I was taking my dirty clothes to the laundry room Niall yelled "Halie' You lost a lot of Blood!" You dropped your clothes in the laundry room and ran back to your room to see Niall looking in the bathroom you looked in and saw all the blood and you backed up and put your hand over your mouth and started to cry at the sight of what you had did. You sat on the bed holding your knees up to your head with your head down crying then you felt Niall rubbing your back but that didn't calm you down like it usually dose so Niall grabbed my guitar and started to sing 'Diana' I eventually calmed down and looked at Niall and said "Niall thanks for always being here for me." Niall said in a thick Irish accent "Love I will always be here for you." He continued to sing 'Diana' If I could hold ya swear you I'd never put you down" I told Niall "Your Voice is so beautiful I can see why your in One Direction!" I have a weak smile and I giggled Niall just looked at me for a second and then he finally said "Halie' whenever you need anything don't hesitate to ask I am here for you even when I'm on tour I'll be here for you!" You looked into Niall's eyes and you gave him a long hug. Then Niall said "Hey can I stay the night with you just in case you get lonely." Then you said" Sure id love for you to stay!" You gave Niall a smile and then walked back over and cleaned up all the blood off the floor. Niall yelled " HALIE' WANNA RIDE WITH ME?" I yelled back "YEAH SURE JUST LET ME THROW THESE BLOODY PAPER TOWELS AWAY! Niall yelled back "OK AND EWWW! He said chuckling. I loved to hear Niall's chuckle it made me happy. I threw the paper towels away and then me and Niall go in his car and went to his house and we went in and Niall grabbed some clothes and we headed back to my place. Niall was telling me about the tour he had just been on and about his knee surgery. I said "Niall... I'm sorry that I made you worried.. You know about me being in the hospital and stuff." Niall said "No problem I would do anything for you." I looked at Niall and said "Niall..." Niall said "Yeah" I said "Why are you always their for me,why do you always care for me when no one else dose is it becouse my parents are gone and I have no one or is it becouse we are best freinds and you thin you have to be their for me?" Niall looked at me for a sec and then focused back on the road. But when we got to my place he said "wanna go to the beach with me tommorow?" You looked confused becouse he never answered your question. But you said "sure"