The Photoshoot

When the movie was over Liam was telling Niall what time to be at the mall for the photoshoot and then they all left and me and Niall went and took our showers and went to bed. I woke up Niall's alarm clock going off and I got up and I said sweetly "Niaaalllllll! Rise in shine my Irish Prince!" He started to blink his eyes and the he leaned up and said in his morning voice "Goodmoring Princess." I said "Turn off your alarm you gotta get ready for the photoshoot this afternoon." He said "Yeah I don't know why we couldn't do this when we go on our next tour I mean we just got done with one." I just said "Ok Niall it will be ok you just have to do it for the fans. Becouse if your not their they are gonna start a riot!" I said laughing and then I felt two strong arms wrap around me and then he said "Yeah I know." He kissed my cheek and said " I'm about to go get all sexy!" I just laughed and said "Yeah same here!" We both ran up and got changed. Niall said "I look good! whatcha think?" I said "Smoking hot" he said "You look hot too!" I started to blush and he walked over to me and gave me sweet peck on the lips and then his phone rang he answered it and said "Halie' I gotta go you wanna come and watch?" I said "Sure if no one minds." He said "No one will mind." I said "I'll probley go looking in the mall while we are their." Niall said "Ok let's head off." We got in the car and drove to the mall and on the way I saw a big sign that said 'One Direction Fan Photoshoot' when we got in the mall we saw the long lime of girls and when they saw Niall they started cheering his name,he put his arm around my and said"Evreything is gonna be ok." He said that and then I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and said "I'm about to go shop. I'll be back later." he said "Ok be carful." I walked off and started shopping I came back and sat down on this little couch and started playing on my phone until I heard a familiar voice and I looked up and saw Matt standing in front of me and he sat down next to me but I just kept playing with my phone and then he said "I know your still with Niall but I want you back." I said "well I'm really sorry I'm with Niall." And I tried to get up and walk away but he pulled me back down and said "If you kiss me you will see your still in love with me." I tried to snatch my hand away but it didn't work he was holding my hurt wrist and then he was trying to kiss me and I yelled "GET AWAY FROM ME!!" Niall looked over and saw Matt and he ran over and said "HEY! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Before Niall got over to me he pinned me down on the small couch and tried to kiss me but I moved my head.