The Big Date

While Niall was driving to the secret date place I was staring out the window and Niall looked over and said "You look great Love!" His comment made Me smile and then I said "You look hot yourself too!" He started blushing at my comment then he said "Thanks love. We are almost their." I looked over at him and said "Really YAY!" We both giggled and 5 mins later we were at a Big ice skating rink that had a banner that said 'Welcome back Halie' & Niall' I looked at the place and remembered Niall and I used to come and skate here as kids then you said "I can't believe this place is still open and that you still remembered it!" Niall came around and opened your door and said "Love we have the place all to ourselves for 2 hours but this isent it their is more!" Niall and I walk in and got our skates and we put them on and I said "I don't even know if I can skate anymore but I guess were about to find out." Niall said "same here!" We stepped out on the ice and started to skate with each other until Niall got of balance and fell down. I bent over and tried to help him up but he pulled me down on top of him and we both laughed then we looked into each other's eyes and I leaned down and kissed Niall's warm lips. And when the kiss was over we both got back up and skated hand in hand while music was playing we skated until the 2 hours were over then Niall said "shall we continue with this lovely date I have planned for you" I said "Of Course!" Niall said " This is the last thing,and I hope you like it!" I said "Ok I can't wait to see what it is!" Niall opened my door and closed it and then he got in the car and we drove to our 2nd surprise place. We arrived at the beach where we had 'Our Moment' Niall looked over at me and said "well this place is the place where we h-had our-our 1st...momment." He looked down after he said it but I cupped his cheek and gave him a long kiss and I said "I love it Niall!" Niall got out of the car and opened my door and grabbed a basket from the back of the car and said "Let's go have that picnic we planned the 1st time." He said smiling and I smiled back and we walked torwards the beach and found the perfect spot and sat down on the beach towel he had brought and had nice picnic togather. Niall said "Halie' Lookie at what I have!" I looked over and saw strawberries covered with chocolate and I said "You remembered the strawberries!" I said smiling the whole time and he said "How could I forget your favorite snacks!" You cave him a hug and said "Yay! Now we can eat them." We both laughed and started to eat the strawberries and I layed my head on Niall's shoulder and said "The sunset is beautiful! You have perfect timing." He have me a kiss on my cheek and said "Thanks Love." We sat their and watched the sunset until it got dark and then we went to my house and I got 2 Days of clothes so I could stay with Niall. We headed back to Niall's place and took our showers and I fell asleep in Niall's strong warm arms with a smile on my face.