A day at the beach.

Me and Niall woke up around the same time so I got up and I made us some breakfast until I felt a sharp pain in my wrist I winced in pain and help my wrist I looked at it and I saw the bandage on my wrist had a yellow substance on it I just said "Ewwwww" Niall walked in and saw me and said "What's wrong Halie'?" A tear fell down your face and you showed him the nasty bandage and he said "Love you have to change it." You said "Oh we'll it hurts to can you hand me one of my pills they gave me it's on top of the fridge" Niall said "Sure do you think your still up for the beach?" You said "Of Course I am I love the beach." He just laughed and said "Ok Love well I'm about to eat this lovely breakfast you made" he said grabbing a plate and sitting down on the couch in front of the TV. You walked over and sat next to him and started to eat your food to. When you finished he took the dishes I. The sink and washed them. We both went I. Separate rooms to change into our swimsuits and our clothes,I grabbed some beach towels and some food from the fridge that won't spoil In heat like fruits and stuff. When we were both done we grabbed everything else we needed for the beach and we headed towards the beach. We arrived at the beach and Niall got out of the car and opened my door like a gentleman and I said "Why thank you Mr.Horan." And Niall responded with "No problem Miss.Haynes" we both giggled and grabbed the stuff from the car and locked it and then we set all the stuff up on the beach and we sat down on the beach towel and he looked at me and said "Hey wanna go get in the water with me?" You looked back up at him and said "I'd Love to but can I get this gauze stuff wet?" He looked it up on his phone really quick and said" it says you can as long as it's not a cast." You said "Ok we'll it'll be fine becouse I brought my gauze with me." He helped you up and you took off your over clothes and revealed your two piece swim suit. Niall stared for a sec and then said " So-So you ready to get In the water n-now?" You stared at Niall and said "Don't start drooling." You said giggling and you ran in the water making Niall chase after you and start splashing you with water you just laughed. Then you and Niall started having a splash fight. Then Niall ran over to you and picked you up and said "Your eyes are really beautiful." Then you said "Your eyes have always been beautiful." The Niall put you back down in the water and you two just stood their looking into each other's eyes you said on your head "Wow! We're having a moment why won't he just kiss me already!"