Meeting 5SOS

Niall and I got out of the car and welcomed the boys in the house then I said "Has anyone ate yet? I'm starving." Evreyone laughed at my comment and said "Nah we been at the mall and Starbucks with you." Then I said "Yeah thanks for coming and helping us! Now I'm going to fix you all a nice lunch!" Louis said "Yippie! Inbetweners dance Go!" And all the boys started dancing I just stood back in the kitchen and laughed." Then it got really quiet and I heard whispering then when I walked in they would all start talking about somthing,I just walked back in the kitchen and finishes the food. When I was done I yelled in a singing tone "When your ready come and get it!" I heard them all laugh and say "Nah nah nah nah!" They all walked in the kitchen and they saw all the food I made and we sat down at the table and enjoyed our lunch, I heard a knock at the door and I said "I'll get it!" When I left the table the whispering started again but I went to the door and opened it surprised to see 5SOS standing in front of me and I couldn't help but yell "OMG! Y-your Luke, Ashton, Calum, and Michal!" They laughed and Luke said "Is Niall here?" I nodded yes and I said "Yeah." Niall ran out and said "Oh I see you met 5SOS!" I said "Yeah! You never said anything to me about them I knew you knew them but I was so surprised!" Niall said "Guys their is some more food if your hungry!" Ashton looked at me and smiled and then he pulled me over to the couch and said quietly "I see your bandage and I already know what happend becouse I used to have lots of stitches and bandages just don't do it anymore." You looked at Ashton and said "R-really?" He pulled off some of his wrist bands and he showed me his scars on his wrist and I covered my mouth and a tear escaped my eye I said "Why did you d-do I-it?"Ashton said "Depression." And he looked down I gave him a hug and said "don't feel bad mine is worse." He said "really how bad?" I took of the bandage and showed him the stitches all the way across my wrist and he said "What made you do this?" I said "Well m-my Ex Boyfreind was cheating on me and I walked in and saw it and I got really sad and I just wanted to-to ....die." Ashton leaned in and gave me a big hug and then he said "Well don't worry you won't have to worry since you with Niall he used to help me through my problems to." I said "Yeah that's why I'm lucky to have him." I said smiling.