Ashley Again

I woke up and Niall's arm was still around me so I tried to move it without waking him up but it didn't work his eyes opened and he said in his morning voice "Morning Love." I said "Goodmorning Mr.Horan." We both got up and headed to the kitchen looking for food to eat but we couldn't find anything good and then Niall said "Wanna go out and get some food?" I said "Sure! Where?" He said "How about we go to Nando's?" I said "Yes!" We both went to Niall's room and got dressed and headed off to Nando's. We pulled up to Nando's and we got out the car and a girl came and showed us our seats and said "What would you like to drink?" Niall said "I'll take orange juice." Then i said "Make that two." The girl said "ok I'll be back with your drinks and take your food orders." Me and Niall nodded and she walked away. Niall started looking out the window and then I saw his eyes widen so I said "What's wrong Niall?" He pointed out the window at a familiar looking blonde girl with a tall boy and when I saw the girl I immidiantly whispered "That Bitch....Ashley!" I thought I said it low enough so Niall wouldn't hear me but he said "Halie' calm down." I looked up at hims and said "ok Niall. I see she isent with matt anymore.....slut." Niall chuckled at my comment and then Ashley walked in and passed our table and glared at me so I glared back at her with my fist clenched. The waiter walked back and she said handing us our drinks "here we go! Now what can I get you guys to eat?" I said "the sausage biscuit please." Then Niall said "I'll have the breakfast platter." She write our orders down and said "ok I'll get it out to you as soon as I can." And she walked away. I looked over and saw Ashley staring at Niall and looked at her with a mean glare on my face and she looked away. Niall saw me and said "Love don't stoop to her level." Then I looked at Niall and said "I can't help it she is pissing me off an I think she is following us so she can try and take you from me but I won't let it happen!" Niall looked at me and said "Love not even the gods above could come between the two of us!" Then he leaned over the table and kissed me. Which made Ashley get up and walk to our table and say "Hey Halie. I just wanted to say I'm sorry for that day at Starbucks." She leaned on the table making her cleavage on full show and I said "I guess it's ok but umm you might wanna pull your shirt up becouse I can see your breast." I said as nice as I could so I wouldn't get 'The look' from Niall. She said as fake as she could "oh I'm sorry! Let me go back to my table." When she turned around she poked out her butt and I clenched my jaw and looked away out the window until the waiter came back with our food and said "Here we go! Will this be all?" mad and Niall said "yes." And she walked away. Me and Niall ate our food and then we got up to go pay the bill and before we could leave Ashley ran up to me and said "Are we cool now?" I looked at her with a fake smile and said "Of course!" She hugged me and and then sat back down at her table and me and Niall left back to his flat.

Save me (Niall Horan FanFiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara