Not again

Niall ran to the door and said "Halie' please just let me explain please don't do anything you will regret! I'm in love with you and only you!" I said shakily "Niall I saw you with Ashley if you just wanted to be with her why didn't you just say it! Why did you have to get me madly in love with you and then cheat on me!" Niall said back but crying "I was just dancing and she just got all on me! I never meant for it to happen it just did please just open the door." I looked in the medicine cabinet and I saw a razor and I started thinking about cutting myself but then I heard the bathroom door lock pop and the door swung open and Niall looked at me holding the razor and he said "Halie' you promised me you wouldn't do that again." He said looking broken and then I said "I didn't do it Niall I thought about it tho! But how could you dance with H-her." I said falling to my knees Niall sat on the floor next to me and said crying "I Don't Know...Comfort I guess...becouse you weren't their I just felt alone and she just started dancing with me." I looked down and said "Niall....D-do y-you wanna break up with M-me!" Niall looked over at me and said "No Halie I love you! Please don't say that." I looked up at him and said "I don't E-either." Niall leaned over and pulled me into a hug and than said "I just wanna spend the rest of our lives togather!" Then he gave a me a long passionate kiss. After the hug and kiss was over Niall reached over and grabbed the razor and said "Since I make you feel so bad I should make myself feel bad." He started to press the razor down and I grabbed his hand with the razor in it and said "DONT BE CRAZY! PUT IT DOWN!" He dropped the razor and I said "Never do that Niall! I love you to much and I can't loose you too my life is finnaly going right." He looked up into my eyes and then I leaned over and kissed him and he said "I will make this up to you I promise I don't care how long,hard,or how much it cost I will make this up to you! I promise." I grabbed his hand and said "You don't have to do anything just be here for me when I need you." He said "Ok" and then I said "And stay away from that Ashley bitch becouse if I see her a gain with you I PROMISE you she will not be standing on this earth anymore!" Niall looked over at me and laughed and I said "I'm not kidding Niall I'm being serious." I said with a smirk Niall grabbed my hand and kissed it and said "Don't worry the only girl I want to be with is you." And then we took our shower and went to sleep.