The Mean Fan

Me and Niall arrived at Starbucks and he came over and helped me out of the car and we walked in Starbucks hand in hand and we walked up to the counter and orders our coffee and then a girl walked up behind Niall and tapped his shoulder and said "OH MY GOD!!! ITS YOU,THE NIALL HORAN! WOW IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO MEET YOU WILL YOU PLEASE SIGN THIS!" Niall said "Of course I will!" And he started to sign the paper and the girl looked up at me and said "Oh I heard about you on the news! Your the girl who was cutting herself!" I looked down and nodded and Niall looked up and handed the girl the paper and then she said "Niall why would you date a sycophantic bitch like that! I mean you could do so much better like Zayn and Perrie or Louis and Eleanor! Why didn't you just go out with that girl that kissed you at the mall?" I felt tears start to come to my eyes so I ran out of Starbucks and sat down outside against the wall and sobbed into my hands. Niall ran out and said "Love! Don't listen to her I don't want anyone else but you!" I said shakily "W-why would you W-want to date Somone who is U-ugly,sycophantic,and not famous." Niall squatted down in front of me and said "Love you are the most beautiful person I have ever seen as your not sycophantic and you don't have to be famous becouse I love you just the way you are!" I looked up and said "You don't have t-t say that I-if you don't mean I-it." Niall lifted my face up and cupped my cheek and kissed me for a long time and then he said "Halie' Elizabeth Haynes I'm in love with you." I looked into his deep ocean blue eyes and I said "Niall James Horan from Westmeath Ierland Mullingar I'm in love with you." Niall wiped my face and helped me up and said "Don't ever let anything like that bother you! Just know that I love you and that will never change!" We walked back in Starbucks and grabbed our coffee and sat down and started talking. The fan that said all the men stuff walked over to Niall and said "Hey Niall I just wanted to let you know that when you dump this piece of trash you-" Niall cut her off by saying "Listen don't talk about my girlfreind like that she didn't do anything to you so just Stop!" The fan looked at Niall and said "Oh well I see why evreyone likes Harry! Becouse your a Dick!" That's when I said "Please just stop all the arguing! Their is no need for it can we just give peace a chance." The fan just rolled her eyes and said "Whatever I'm a Harry girl now! I don't care about you or your slut of a GIRLFREIND!!" She yelled that and then I said "Niall lets go." Niall nodded and the. We grabbed our coffee and left back to Niall's place.