The Cheater

Author note:
OMG! I screwed up so much in this book! But keep in mind this was my first book I everrrrr wrote on here, and I'm surprised so many of u have read it, and for that I thank you! I promise my other books I have wrote are better lol. Bye princesses and princes I love u! Stay beautiful and strong!

I got out of my car after a late night at work and you walked into your house to see your Boyfreind of 2 years kissing a blonde girl on the couch when you walked in you sighed and immidiantly started crying and when he saw me he said "Holy shit! I thought you were working late tonight?" He started to walk torwards me and I pushed him out of the way and locked myself in my bedroom and he started banging on the door yelling "BABE! ITS NOT WHAT ITNLOOKED LIKE OPEN THE DOOR!" You yelled back *crying* "THIS IS THE 2ND TIME MATT, AND IM DONE! WERE DONE!" Matt yelled "DONT SAY THAT OPEN THE DOOR!" You sat your stuff down and ran in the bathroom you found a sharp pointed razor and you sliced a huge line acrossed your wrist when you heard a door burst open you shut the bathroom door and locked it before he came in. Matt yelled "HALIE' OPEN THIS DOOR NOW! You yelled back"JUST GO AWAY AND LET ME DIE IN PEACE!" Matt yelled "HALIE' DID YOU CUT AGAIN? PLEASE I WILL LEAVE YOU ALONE JUST LET ME GET YOU TO A HOSPITAL!" You yelled weakly "M-MAT-TT WE-E ARE DONE BUT-" you passed out before you could finish your sentence next thing you know you woke up the next day in a hospital bed with stitches in your wrist and you looked around the room and you saw a note under your phone on the table you picked it up and it said "Dear Halie, I'm sorry I cheated on you.......again. But I just want you to know I will try to leave you alone but I still love you. I just wanted you to know I think it's best if we move on I packed my stuff and I'm with my new girl Ashley. So anyways Bye , Sincerly Matt." Your eyes started tearing up until you heard a door open and you tried to wipe your tears away and before you could you heard a familiar Irish voice say "Halie'! Are you ok what happened?" You noticed it was your best freind Niall. You tried to tell Niall what happened but he cut you off by saying "Halie why would you feel the need to cut? Aye." I said "Well I walked in and I saw Matt cheating on me with some blonde girl named Ashly which is his new girlfriend by the way, and I ran and locked my self in the bathroom and that's why I cut myself." You looked down and then you get two strong arms wrap you in a long hug. Niall looked at you and said "Love Please don't do that again" he made me promise.