W.G.T.A.T?2

A/N: this is part two of 'We gonna talk about this'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karlie's POV:

As I walk to the living room, the boys were still watching cartoons on the floor.

"Y'all still want to play with Cam?" I asked them.

"Yeah!" All three said. Dustin got up, and walked over to me.

"Can I carry her over were Carter, Karstin and I are, mommy?"

"Yes baby, you can." I handed her to him, and told him how to hold and carry her. I watched as he carefully carried her over to were they are sitting. I walk into the kitchen, and up to Austin.

"So you want to talk about the wedding, just the two of us, or call a wedding planner?" I ask.

"I know nothing on how to plan a wedding. Do you?" He asked closing the fridge. He looked at me, waiting for my answer.

".... No." I pouted. There was a few seconds of silence, till we looked at each other, and said the same thing at the same time.

"Planner." He chuckled, and I giggled.

"I'll watch the kids, and you call a planner." Austin said.

"Okay!" He kissed my check, and walked into the living room. I grabbed the iPad, the laptop, phone book, a pen/and spiral, and my phone and sat at the breakfast table in the kitchen. Since I know NOTHING on how to plan a wedding, I called Michele, my BFF Megan, and my mom. My parents came out here for my birthday, but when they were going to leave at the airport, their plane was delayed; even though that was like three days ago, they've been staying at Michele's house.

Ring, ring, ring.

"Babe will you get that? It might be your mom and my mom, or Megan with my sister." I called out. My sister lives with Megan out here.

"Okay." A few seconds later, my mom, and Michele walked into the kitchen.

"Hi mom, and hi mom😂!" Michele, my mom, and I laughed, as I gave them hugs. Right as we pull away, the doorbell goes off.

"I got it!" Carter yelled running off to the door.

"AUNT MEGAN, AUNT PAISLEY!!!!!!!" I heard Carter yell. I walked out of the kitchen, to see my sister paisley, and Megan hugging Carter..... And killing him with kisses😂😊!

"MOOOOM, THEIR KILLING ME!!!!!!" Carter yelled. Paisley, Megan and I laughed as we watched Carter run off.

"Come on you two, there's a wedding to plan!" The two squealed, and ran into the kitchen.

Anna's POV: (Karlie's mom)

"So do you and Austin know what want?" Paisley asked Karlie.

"Know."

"I'll go tell Austin to put the boys in the playroom, and bring Cambria. He needs to be apart of this too." Michele said getting up.

Michele's POV:

"Hey mom."

"Hey, hunny! Do you mind coming to figure out the wedding with us, and bring Cambria?"

"Yeah sure. Okay boys, dad needs his little princess!" Austin said getting off the couch, and getting Cambria.

"Can grandma see the little baby?!"

"Yeah, here you go mom."

"There's the little sweetie!" I cooed, as I kissed Cambria's cheeks, making her giggle! She's just the cutest!

Karlie's POV:

"Does mommies little girl want to see mommy?" I heard Michele ask. I looked up as Michele, Austin and Cambria come into the kitchen.

"There's my sweetie!" I cooed as Michele handed Cam to me. If your wondering, Michele is a wedding planner. I sat Cambria in my lap, and put her pacifier in her mouth and clipped the clip to her diaper.

Austin's POV:

Man, Karlie looks beautiful, even in dirty sweats, spandex, one of my old-faded big baggy t-shirts, her hair in a messy bun, and her big nerd glasses. You know the ones, the cool ones, not the round ones.

I sat next to her, on the inside of the breakfast table.

"Okay, first thing first. Budget?" My mom said.

"I don't care how much the budget is! I just want to give her the wedding of her dreams!" I said, and all of them just stared at me.... Even Cambria!

"When we lose the house, you'll care." Karlie joked, causing Cambria to giggle.

"Okay, let me call Rocco." I grabbed Karlie's phone, and walked out to the back yard.

Ring, ring, ring.

R- hello?

A- hey Rocco, it's Austin.

R- oh, hey Austin! What's up?

A- Karlie and I are planning our wedding, and I need to know.... How much money did I make last year, and this year that hasn't been spent?"

R- finally tying the knot! Last year you made, hold on let me look? You made...... $36 million, and none of that was spent. This year you made...... $35 million, and none of that was spent.

A- is it okay if I use all that for the budget?

R- yeah.

A- okay, thanks!

R- your welcome!

A- alright, bye Rocco.

R- okay, bye Austin.

-line dead- I walk back in, and sit next to Karlie.

"So, do you know what the budget is?" My mom asked.

"Yeah, it's $71 million!"

"WOOOOOW😱😱😱😱!!!!!!" Paisley and Megan said at the same time.

"Okay, now that we have our budget. What colors do you two want?" My mom asked.

"Red." I said.

"We have to have more then one. How about red, gold, and silver?" Karlie said/asked.

"Yeah, okay! I like those colors." I say.

"Okay, budget, check, colors, check. Now..." We go on and on with planning the wedding.

When we were almost done, Cambria started to cry. She never cries.

"Shhh, baby. Mommies right here." Karlie cooed, while I let her up, to take Cambria away. As Karlie kept walking around the first floor of the house, Cambria started to fall asleep.

~11:50 at night~

"Babe, let's go to bed?" Austin said. I knew he knew I was about to fall asleep on the couch. He pick me up, my legs wrapped around his waist, my head rested on his shoulder, as he walked both of us up to our room. Since I was just in spandex, and one of Austin's big baggy shirts, I didn't have to change for bed. Austin climbed into bed with me in his arms, and BAM.... I was out like a light.