EIGHT MONTH‼️‼️‼️

Austin's POV~@ rehearsals~
I was dancing up on stage, while the boys were play with the nerf guns, shooting each other. Karlie was talking to my mom, about the baby. And Joe was getting yelled at, by a blonde girl. ... WAIT A MINUTE.... THATS TAYLOR😱😳🔫.
"Dad, I'm hungry." Carter said coming up to me while I jumped off the stage.
"Okay, let's go get you a snack!"
"YAY!" As we walked by Joe, and ... I think I'm gonna be sick just saying her name... Taylor😷💀.
"AUSTY!!!!!" Right when is turned around, Taylor crashed her lips into mine.
"GET OFF OF ME!!!!" I pushed her away, but she just tried to hug me again.
"Austy, I just came back to get what is mine!" I looked behind her, and Karlie and my mom were giving me the look that said 'Get that b*tch out of here, NOW!'
"Taylor get the H~LL out of here! I'm getting married, I have THREE sons, I'm having a daughter, that will be here NEXT MONTH! If you don't leave, the police will make you leave😡😤!" She just looked at me. Not moving.
"My dad said leave, now leave." Carter said while shooting her with a nerf gun, and a water gun. Were he got the water gun, I have no idea. All I heard were Taylor's gasps, and Karlie and my mom laughing their butts off😂😂!
"Fine." Everybody just laughed their butts off, as we all watched her leave. My son, the trouble maker, problem solver, macho man, fighter Carter😂😊!

~home~
"OW..." I was watching the basketball game, when I heard Karlie say 'ow' from in the kitchen. I got up, and went and saw her holding her belly! 😳... Cambria might just be kicking.
"You okay baby?" I asked hugging her from the side.
"Y-ya-OOOOW, OW OW OW😫!!!" I watched as she began to fall, but I held her up in my arms. Next thing I know, there was a BIG SPLASH on the ground around our feet....😳, NO THIS CANT HAPPEN , NOT THIS MONTH, WHAT IF SHE GETS SICK?! WHAT IF SHES SMALLER THAN SHES SUPPOSE TO BE?!
"Austin... My water just broke😳!"
"Um-u-uh okay, let me call my mom to meet us at the hospital. BOYS, GET DOWN HERE NOW, YOUR SISTERS COMING!" I heard running coming down the stairs.
M~Michele a~Austin
M-hello, Austin
A-MOM, KARLIES GOING INTO LABOR!!!
M-okay, Austin, just calm down. I'll meet you at the hospital!
A-thank you-
"AUSTIN LET GO!!!!!
A-bye mom!
I hung up my phone, grabbed the baby bag, and help Karlie into the car.
R~Rocco a~Austin
R-hey Austin
A-Rocco, will you call all the guys, I'm on my way to the hospital. Karlie's in labor!
R-okay, I'll call them, and we'll meet you up there!
A-thanks!

~walking into the hospital~
"SOME ONE HELP, MY FIANCÉ GOING INTO LABOR!!!!"
"Come on Mary!" Two nurses ran up to us, with a wheel chair. They put Karlie in the chair. My mom was already there, so she took the boys. I ran and chased Karlie and the nurses.

-in labor-
"Okay Karlie you have to push really hard for me okay?"
"O-ok-UUUUUUGH...." I wiped the hair out of her face, and held her hand. Right then, Karlie's dad came into the room, running towards us.
"Karlie, baby girl, push!" I cooed.
"UUUUUUUGH...." I watched as her chest pumped rapidly, and watched as my beautiful daughters head popped out. Michael; Karlie's dad, and I began to let out tears.
"Karlie just two more big pushes, you can do this!"
"UUUUUUUGH...." I watched as Cambria came out more, but stopped right before her hips came out.
"Baby, she's beautiful, one more push!" Karlie was crying, because of pain. Michael, and I were crying, because of joy!
"Karlie on 3. 1....2.....3, PUSH!"
"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!!!!!!!!!!" Karlie's last push came, and Cambria, started crying. MY DAUGHTERS HERE!!!!!!!
"Austin, cut here, and here!" I did, and watched as the nurse took her to clean her up.
"She looks just like you!" I said looking into Karlie's eyes. She was still crying. But this time, because of joy!
I watched as one nurse carried Cambria over to me. She gave her to me, and I started to lightly bounce up and down.
"What's her name?" The nurse asked.
"Cambria Layla Mahone!"
"How would you like to spell her first name, sir?"
"C,a,m,b,r,i,a!"

~3minutes later~
As I walked down the hallway, to the waiting room. The first person to see me, was the guys.
"How is she?!" Alex asked as EVERYONE there with us, stood up, and walked to me.
"She's beautiful!" Right as I said that, Michael walked out.
"The doctor said, even though Cambria was born a month early, she's completely healthy, she's the right weight, and the right size!" All the guys, Rocco, my back-up dancers, and I cheered!
My mom, aunt Lisa, and grandpa were the first to go see Karlie and Cambria. When they came out, my grandpa came up to me.
"She looks just like her mom! You got your self two beautiful girls there Austin!"
"Thanks grandpa!"
Alex, Robert, and Zach went next. When they came out, they had tears in their eyes. They came and hugged me.
"Man, she's beautiful!" Robert said. I hugged each of them again.
I took the boys to go meet their new sister. When we walked in, Karlie was playing with Cambria.
"Boys you can talk to her, but you have to be soft, and quiet."
"Okay, daddy!" The boys softly said. They climbed up into the bed, and looked set their sister. They each got to hold her. I took pictures of them holding her, and uploaded it to twitter and Instagram. Instantly getting retweets, comments, and likes!
After I took the boys back out to my mom, Rocco, and my dancers went to see her.

~bringing Cambria home~
Walking to the car with Cambria, the boys, and Karlie was hard! The paparazzi was there, and so were fans too.
I had the guys, Rocco, my dancers, and Michael go to mine and Karlie's house, and set up the decorations for Cambria's arrival. Joe took the boys, and put them in the car. He came back, and helped me with Karlie and Cambria. My grandpa was standing by my car, for the boys protection.
I sat in back with Karstin and Dustin on my lap. My grandpa had Carter on his lap. Joe was driving. Cambria was in between me, and Karlie. Karlie and Cambria were asleep the whole ride home! They look so much alike, Cambria is a MINI KARLIE😂😍🍼!!!

~home~
As soon as we got home, the boys ran to the door, and everyone ran outside. Cambria was awake, bug with all the noise, she didn't even cry at all. All she did was look, smile, giggle, and lightly grasp everyone's fingers. If anyone made a funny face, she would erupt into fits a giggles! It was soooo cute!
"Okay everyone, this is Cambria Layla Mahone! Beautiful daughter of Karlie and Austin Mahone! Beautiful granddaughter of Michele and Carter Mahone! Beautiful granddaughter of Michael and Anna Marie! And here is her loving, big, happy family!" Alex said to the camera before turning it away Michael and Karlie mom, to everyone in the living room. The boys, and Summer were gently playing with Cambria while she laid on her blanket, on the floor. The guys, my dancers and I were playing football out in the backyard. My mom, Aunt Lisa, Karlie's sister Paisely, Karlie's mom, and her were talking, and watching the kids play with Cambria. My grandpa, Karlie's dad, and Rocco were talking while they each helped with the BB-Qing. Everyone was having a really great time.

Karlie's POV:
I was talking to my mom, Michele, Lisa, and Paisely when the doorbell ring.
"I'll get!" Paisely said before running off to the door. I could hear everything.
"OH MY GOSH!!!!" That made me get up, and see who was at the door.
Standing right there, was my older brother, Levi, in his military suit. I just let everything out! I was crying my eyes out. He ran up to me, and hugged me.
"I've missed you baby sis!"
"I've missed you to big bro!" I heard my mom gasp, and I pulled away. My mom hugged him, like he was leaving again.
Paisely and I went outside to my dad and the guys.
"Dad?"Paisely and I said together.
"Yes my two beautiful girls?!" Paisely and I looked at each other.
"Levi's here!!" The look on our dad's face, just showed so much emotion. He ran inside and up to him. They hugged each other for like seven minutes. You see my dad was in the military, and sence Levi's in it they've alwayse had this thing were when he gets home, that they would spend time, and talk about what happened while he was there, and while he was gone.
"UNCLE LEVI!!!!!" The boys screamed running up to my brother. They hugged each other, and walked into the living room. There Levi saw Cambria, and he broke down. He was crying, but crying because he was happy!
"Karlie, she looks just like you!"
"Thank you!" I watched as my dad too Levi, and the boys outside. Levi was still holding Cambria when he went outside. My family... I'm just soooooo happy!

Levi's POV:
I carried my beautiful niece outside, with my dad, and my nephews. I saw Austin playing football with his friends, and some other guys I don't know. My dad introduced me to this guy named Rocco. He said he was Austin's manager, and that the other guys;I said I don't know, are Austin's back up dancers. I met Austin's grandpa. My dad, Austin's grandpa, and Rocco were BB-Qing. Knowing my dad, it's going to be really good😂!
"Hey Levi, long time no see!" Alex came up to me.
"Hey man!" I whispered because Cambria was sleeping. With all this noise I thought it would be hard for her to fall asleep, and stay asleep. But she never cried, or woke up.
I said hi to all the guys, and introduced my self to Austin's back up dancers. When I got to Austin, he straightened his back, looked me dead in the eye, and stood in a military stance.
"Dude, your a grown man, the father of my nephews and niece! You don't have to do the anymore😂!" I laughed because when him and Karlie first started to date, I used to make him do that. Don't judge me! He was a hormonal teenage boy, he was a kid! But now he's a man, but if he hurts my baby sisters... He won't have any teeth to take pictures with👊💪, and he knows it!
Being around Karlie's new family, just shows that she's not my baby baby sister anymore. But you know what I mean. She's still my 'baby sister' no matter how many kids she has, no matter how old she gets. She'll still be that little 4-year-old baby girl, that would sleep in my bed with me, when I came home from leave! That little girl that would play dress-up with our family dog. The same girl that came home, on her very first date with this guy, talking about how sweet, how caring, and how cute he was. I'll never forget my baby sister, the mommy, the fiancé of a teen pop sensation.... Karlie Anna Marie, Mahone!

I love you sis, with all my heart! I wish the best of luck, with your new life, and new family!