Family day.

Austin's POV:

"EVERYBODY TO THE LIVING ROOM NOW!!!!!!" I yelled from the living room. I lightly bounced Cambria on my hip, making her giggle. See Cambria doesn't cry as much as other babies. The doctor said she doesn't know why she doesn't cry that much, but the she's completely healthy.
"Dad, I was watching Sponge Bob." Carter said coming down the slide that's connected from his room, to the living room.
"Yeah dad, we were all watching it." Karstin said.
"Sorry, but I have some news!" I watched as Karlie walked into the living room, holding hands with Dustin. As soon as Cambria saw her mommy, she wanted her. I teased Cambria, making her think I was giving her to her mom, but when she got close to Karlie, I would pull Cambria back. Making her and Karlie giggle.
"Okay, so I was thinking... How about we go visit grandma?" I said excited. My mom went back to San Antonio, to visit my Aunt Lisa, my grandpa, and my whole family.
"Austin, your mom, or my mom?" Karlie asked, bouncing Cambria on her lap.
"My mom. I though it would be great for everyone to meet Cambria, and the boys can play with Logan!" I said. She looked like she was thinking.
"Okay!"
"Okay, I'll book the flight, boys playroom, your mom and I will pack, we'll be down there for three weeks!" After I said that, I ran to my office that was in one of the little room down on the first floor. I'm surprising my mom, and family with us coming down there! This is going to be so exciting!!!!!

Karlie's POV:

As I was packing my clothes, Cambria was in her play pen in front of mine and Austin's bed. She was holding on to the railing of the pen, witch was helping her stay standing, and she was watching me. She made a few giggles here and there, little bubbles coming from her tiny; but identical lips from Austin, (she got her lips from her daddy), and she lightly hops here and there few times! Man I love all my kids so much!