Date!!!!!

Austin's POV:

"Austin, were are the boys?" Karlie came in to our room looking for them.

"Mama came and took them out. Go into the bathroom and change into a sundress, I'm taking you out on a date tonight!"

"May I ask what else we'll be doing on this date?" She wrapped her arms around my waist, while mine went around her neck. What, she's short, and I think it really cute!

"I was gonna take you to eat, my wife needs to eat, and so does my widdle baby girl!" I put my hand on Karlie's belly, and Cambria kicked!

"She kicked!" I was so excited I can't wait to hold my baby girl!

"Okay, I'll go change, but... Before we leave Hawaii will you take me out again?"

"Yes baby!" I kissed her, and got ready! Tonight's going to be the BEST!

-date-

I had asked Kiyano were the best please to take Karlie on our date would be, and he said  Ohana Lei restaurant. Its suppose to over look, this secluded part of Hawaii, that just filled with the most beautiful flowers that you can only find in Hawaii! Kiyano said that I wouldn't have to pay for our date, that his parents own the place, and they wouldn't make me pay. (A/N the restaurant is not real)

"Karlie, you look beautiful as ever!" She walked up to me, and took my hand.

"Let's go!"

-restaurant-

"Hello, welcome to Ohana Lei, do you have a reservation?"

"Yes, under Mahone!"

"Aunt Kiana!"

"Karlie, sweety, your so grown!"

"Yeah!"

"And you pregnant, again, little me guess... Girl!?"

"Yeah!"

"I'm so happy for you! Let me show you to your table!" I hold Karlie's hand, as we follow her aunt to our table. It was set outside, at the part that was overlooking the view! It was breath taking!

"You two enjoy!"

"We will!"

-after eating, now the forest-

After we got done eating, Kiyano's friend is taking us on a nature forest ride. As we walk up to him, he put a lei around Karlie's neck, and one around mine. We get into the jeep, and head off!

-15 minutes later-

"Austin, look!?" I looked were Karlie was pointing to, and saw a huge water fall.

"Legend says, that if you bring the one your in love with, to this water fall, and swim to the other side and share a kiss. That your love will be up breakable, and stay strong for as long as you both shall live!" The guid said. That gives me an idea!

As we went further into the forest, we came across some little monkeys. They jumped into the jeep, and rode around with us. One was in my lap, and one was in Karlie's lap. The guid took our picture with the monkeys, and they soon left.

As it got darker, it was time for us to go back to the hotel.

-back at the hotel-

BEST. DATE. IN. MY. IN. TIRE. LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karlie had an amazing time! I had an amazing time! And I think Cambria loved the food, lol! The pictures we got with the monkeys, were so funny, and cute! I. LOVE. MY. LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!