Her....

Austin's POV:

As I pulled up in the BIG A$$ drive way, Karlie was standing outside, with her arms crossed, and a look on her face. Oh crap!

"He-"

"Austin, there was someone here for you today."

"Really?"

"Yeah... She had blonde hair, and a fake tan." The new girl that works up at the studios has blonde hair, and a fake tan.

"Did she tell you what her name was?"

"Yeah, she did.... Taylor Radford. Care to explain who the h*ll she is?!" I can't believe that b*tch found out were we live!

"She's a Ex-Girlfriend, that's been trying to get back with me. The reason why we broke up, was because she cheated, and I met you!"

Karlie's POV:

WOW....I can't believe I was half the reason they broke up. But to be fare, she did cheat, and his eyes just laid on the next thing he thought was the best!

"Oh.... Well she's a real b*tch! She said you would leave me, for her."

"BabyGirl, I would never leave you! I made those boys with you. I made this baby girl with you. And most importantly, I put that ring on your finger! If I wanted a lying, cheating, sl*t, wh*ore, b*tch I would be with Taylor. But I moved on to the best thing, I have ever laid my eyes on!... And that's you!" By the time he stopped, I was already in tears.

"You make me cry every time you say something, that every girls dreams of hearing!"

"DADS HOME!!!!!!!!" I looked and watched the boys run out, and run up to Austin! He's a great father, a great bestfriend, and a wonderful fiancé!

I couldn't ask for a better guy to spend the rest on my life with, than him!

Austin Carter Mahone... I am yours, and you are mine! Forever and always!