One year!

~A/N: I'm skipping to were Cambria is a year old, and the boys are six years old.~

Austin's POV:

As I walked through the grocery store pushing the cart. Cambria was the the little seat behind the little bar. Carter and Karstin, were walking on my right, and Dustin was walking on my left.
As I looked for some chips, Cambria started to shake her snack bag full of Cherrios, and giggling as they went EVERYWHERE.
"Princess, look what you did?" I looked at her, and watched her just clap her hands, giggle, and throw the empty snack bag at me. I heard the boys laugh, and looked at what they were doing. These kids are going to drive me crazy, but I WOULD NEVER, AND I MEAN NEVER, TRAID THEM FOR ANYTHING!
I looked at what the boys were doing, and saw Carter dancing with a bra on his head. OH GOD, people are looking😳!
"Carter Alexander Mahone, get that bra off your head now!" The three of them stopped laughing, and Carter threw the bra at Karstin. Karstin threw the bra at Dustin, and Dustin threw the bra on the floor.
"Sorry, dad." Carter said.
"It's okay, just keep your hands to your self, and- Princess no!" I was trying to tell Carter to stop doing that stuff, when Cambria almost threw my phone on the ground. She just threw a big giggle fit.
I recorded Cambria throwing the giggle fit, Carter and Karstin dancing in the middle of the chip aisle, and Dustin throwing marsh mellow bags at his two other brothers. I uploaded the video to Twitter, and Instagram. Boy, Karlie is either gonna think this is funny, or she'll be MAD😳!!
Two minutes later, I got a call... From Karlie... OH BOY😳!!
K~ AUSTIN CARTER MAHONE, WHY ARE OUR CHILDREN ACTING LIKE YOU AND YOUR FRINDS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FREAKIN GROCERY STORE??????!!!!!!!
I knew witch ones she was talking about. Carter, Karstin, and Dustin.
A~ Karlie! baby, hunny! I don't know, I told them to stop, but they won't listen to me.
K~ hand the phone to Carter.
A~ okay- "Carter come here and talk to mom."
I handed him them phone, and watched his facial expression change, to the one that a little kid makes when they get in trouble.
"Karstin, momma wants to talk to you." Carter said. Karstin came over, and did the same thing.
"Dustin, momma wants to talk to you." Karstin said. Dustin dropped a bag of marsh mellows, and walked over and took the phone. As Dustin talked to Karlie, Carter, and Karstin put up the marsh mellow bags, and stood next to the shopping cart. Quiet... Not moving.
I looked at Dustin, and he had the same facial expression Carter and Karstin had.
"Here daddy." Dustin handed me the phone back, and stood next to Carter and Karstin. Doing the same thing they were doing.
A~ babe.... What you say to them?
K~ a mother never tells! Now FaceTime so I can see my little baby girl!
A~ okay! hold on...
I put it on FaceTime, and turned the phone to my little Cambria. A HUGE smile appeared on her face. Witch made me smile.
K~ hey baby!
C~ 'she just made baby noises, and tried to reach for the phone'
K~ mommy misses her baby girl!
C~ 'baby noise'
K~ mommies gonna have a mommy and me day with you when you get home!
C~ 'baby noise, and giggle'
K~ mommy loves you!
C~ 'makes the baby version of the kissing face'
K~ Austin, get the boys!
"Boys, come here."
K~ babe, hand them the phone.
I did as told.
C, K, D~ HIIII, MOM!!!!
K~ hi my three handsome little boys!
C~ mom, dads being boring!
I heard Karlie, Karstin, and Dustin start laughing.
A~ am not!
Karstin~ are too!
A~ no pizza for you!
Karstin~ mom will give me some!
K~ you two quit arguing, now!
D~ mommy!!!!
K~ where's my little mommas boy?!
Carter handed the phone to Dustin, and him and Karlie talked.

~3 minutes later~

I was buckling Cambria in her car seat, and the boys buckled up in their booster seats in the back. But Cambria was in the middle, so I could keep an eye on her. I put all the groceries in the very back of the car, and got in the drivers seat. Then we all headed home!
I love my life, my family, my friends, and everything that's happening in my life right now!

Karlie's POV:

As I heard the front door open, and little feet come running in. I walked out of the living room, to see Austin carrying Cambria in. Awe, she's asleep!
"Here you go baby, I'll bring in the groceries. She might need changing." Austin said handing Cambria over to me.
"Okay, thank babe." I started to sit down when she started to wake up.
'Next on Fuse News, Shyann, has the next Hottest Family' the lady on Fuse said. I laid Cambria in her play pen, so she could play with her toys.... And maybe because I wanted to see who the 'Next Hottest Family' was.
'Your next hottest family, is the one and only.... Mahone family! The hot family has been seen all over, after baby Cambria was born one month early. The mom/fiancé, Karlie Marie, was spotted just last week, with the youngest of the triplets, Dustin Mahone, at Miami Florida Mall. Mom, and son had to be escorted out by mall security, and body guard, Joe. Yesterday, the whole family was spotted on at the beach, were Austin took photos with some fans. Karlie took photos with the fans. Their triplets took photos with the fans, and one year old baby Cambria took photos with some fans. The whole family took a group photo with some lucky fans, too. At about 12:30, this afternoon, Austin uploaded a video of baby Cam throwing a giggle fit, Carter and Karstin dancing in the middle of what looks like a chip aisle at a grocery store, and Dustin throwing bags of marsh mellows at his two brothers! That video was uploaded to Twitter, and Instagram. Receiving over 2,000,000 likes, comments, and retweets on both social medias. I think it's safe to say, that this family will always be a hot family!' The reporter said.

~later that afternoon| the mommy and me day~

I carried Cambria out of the salon. We just got our toes and nails done! As I carried her to the car, she was making baby noises. It was so cute!
"Here we go, my little baby!" I buckled her in, and now off to the mall. Joe's with us, so he's driving.
As we pulled up to the mall, I looked back, and saw Cam asleep! Awe, my little baby looks so cute, with her little ponytail, and bow on top of her head. Her little golden brown curls, that go down to her little pierced ears! She looks so cute in the outfit too! Her little white leggings! Her baby pink short sleeve shirt, that says 'I'm my daddies little PRINCESS!!'! Her little pink sandals! She's just sooooooooo cute!!!!
"I'll get the baby bag." Joe said getting out of the car.
"Okay." I got out, and went to get Cam. As I started to unbuckle her, she started to wake up.
"Hey there baby!" All she did was make baby noises. As we walked into the mall, teenage girls started to scream. NO, NO, NO, PLEASE DONT SCREAM?!?!?!?!?!?!?! As they started screaming, Cambria started crying. The group of girls ran up to us.
"Girls, please stop screaming? Your scaring Cambria." The girls looked at me trying to get Cambria to stop crying, and went quiet.
"Shhhh, baby, baby, please stop crying?" As I said that, she slowly stopped crying. As she stopped, all the girls 'AWED'
-
-
After the mall, Joe, Cambria, and I went to eat. We just went to a little pizza place, that's on the way home.
"I'll be right back. I'm going to the bathroom." Joe said, getting up, out of the booth.
"Okay." As I tipped Cams little sippy cup, I heard a lot of male laughing coming from the entrance.
"Dude, I can't believe you got dist by the chick😂!" I looked up, and saw...... WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE HERE😫🔫⁉️⁉️⁉️ It's my Ex-Boyfriend... Dalen. I was still looking at him, when he looked at me.
"Aye, guys, I'll be right back😏!" Dalen said. I watched as he made his way over to me. NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!
"What's your name beautiful😏?!" Dalen asked sitting down, in front of me.
"You really don't remember me, don't you?" He just gave me a confused look.
"No, should I?" WHERES JOE WHEN YOU NEED HIM😫😫😫!!!!!!
"Karlie, Karlie Marie dip whoud." He went wide eyed....😏!
"Daym-"
"Watch your mouth😡! This is my daughter right here, and I don't want her first word to be a freakin cuss word😡!"
"I'm sorry.... So, uh, um, how you been😬?" He scratched the back of his neck.
"Great... You?"
"Goo-"
"Sir, would you leave, please? Mrs. Mahone, is trying to eat with out any disturbances, from fans😑." Joe cut him off. Dalen just looked at me, and I raised my left hand. He went wide eyed again, and got up and went to his friends. FEW!
"Thanks Joe!"
"Your welcome😊! You two ready to go?"
"Yeah!"

~home~

On the way home, paparazzi followed us... As usual.
Ring, ring, ring
I picked up my phone, to see its Austin.
K- hey babe!
A- hey baby! When are my queen, and princess coming home?
K- we're pulling up right now😊!
A- OKAY!
Before I could say anything else, the line went dead. Before I could even get out of the car. I see Austin burst out of the front door, running towards us.
"Hey Joe, what's today?" Austin asked.
"Uh... The eighth of February. Why?" Joe asked getting the bags.
"Happy birthday, my beloved queen!" Austin said kissing me.
"Why thank you!" I peck his lips again.
"My queen is 21-years-old today!" Austin said while kissing all over my face.
"Okay, we can celebrate, after I get our daughter out. She wants to see her daddy!"
"I want my princess NOW!" I giggled at his excitement. Ever since Cambria was born, he's been excited every time he's around her, holding her, playing with her, and even when she's brought up in a conversation!
"Here you go daddy!" I said handing him our little but dal of joy!
"YAY!!! My princess!!!" Austin gushed, taking her. She giggled, and started to play with the chain around his neck. Then she started to play with his face, like pull on his nose, pulling his ears, pulling his cheeks; witch I got a picture of, and then she gave him a kiss; witch I got a picture of that too!
As we walked into the house, my baby boys came running up to me, well Carter and Karstin came running. My little Dustin broke his arm two weeks ago playing basketball with Austin and all the guys, so he walked up to me.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!!!" Carter and Karstin yelled giving me a big hug.
"Happy birthday mommy!" Dustin said joining the hug.
"Thank you, my babies! I love all of you!" I kissed everyone; Austin, Cambria, Carter, Karstin, and Dustin!

MAN... I LOVE MY LIFE!!!!!!