✈️

Karlie's POV:

Arriving in Hawaii, was.... Not has bad as I thought, really! Cambria was lightly kicking, well more like taps. The boys were on their very good behavior. Alex, Robert, and Zach were too distracted by the huge Tiki statues to pay attention to all the girls. And well, everyone really good!

Arriving at the resort, was breath taking! All the flowers🌺🌴🌸! The beautiful views of the water🌊🏄🏊! The people! It was just, breath taking, and I could tell Cambria new I was happy because I felt her little hands tapping the inside of my belly!

-checking in-

"Good afternoon, my names Kiyano! How may I help you?" The guy behind the desk asked.

"We have a reservation under Mahone."

"Oh yes! The Mahone family, party of ten?"

"Yes!"

"Okay, here are your room keys! Enjoy your stay here!"

"Hey ba- Kiyano!?"

"Karlie!? What are you doing here!?" He asked.

"I'm here on vacation! Is you sister here!?"

"Yeah hold on- KIYANA!?" I turn around with Karlie,a and see a girl, running to us.

"Be careful, I'm pregnant."

"Again! Boy or girl!?"

"Girl!" Both girls squealed! Karlie looked so cute!

"Are you guys friends or...?" I asked as the girls calmed down.

"No, we're cousins!" Karlie said, oh thank god!

"KIYANA!!!" The boys screamed running up to the girl named Kiyana, hugging her.

"So how do you know my baby cuz Karlie?" Kiyano asked.

"I'm the dad of the three boys, and the baby girl!"

"I'm not afraid to get arrested again, if you hurt her." He stared me down.

"O-okay..."

"Man I'm just messing with you!" We both laughed. Karlie said bye to her cousins, and we all went to our room.

-BEACH TIME!!!!-

Austin's POV:

"C'mon guys, we're all going to the beach!" I said to everyone. All our rooms are connected to each other. The boys are rooming with my mom. Joe's rooming with Alex. Robert and Zach are rooming together. And me and Karlie have our own room!

Karlie walked out in fade jean shorts, white sandals, and her red bikini- THAT I LOVE! You could see her growing belly, but she looked hot for being five months pregnant!

"You ready babe?" I asked helping get the beach bag.

"Yeah, let's go she's wanting to get there, she won't stop kicking!" She giggled, I chuckled, and we all left for the beach!

-beach-

The beach is awesome. Dustin staid with Karlie and I as we walked through the shallow part of the water.

"Daddy?"

"Yes buddy?"

"Can I sit on your shoulders?"

"Yeah, buddy. Hop on." He got on. I grabbed Karlie's hand. Carter and Karstin ran up to us. Karstin grabbed Karlie's hand, and Carter grabbed mine! My happy family!

"Mom, come in the water!" The boys said.

"Okay, babies!" We all walked into the water. We splashed, played, and swam in the water. Well, Carter, Karstin, Dustin and I swam. Karlie just sat in the shallow end watching us. Today's been the best! I can't wait till tomorrow, I'm taking Karlie on a romantic date, and than a forest trip! I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!