The Babe.

Austin's POV:

It's been about three weeks. Karlie had to take Dustin bake to San Antonio, to get his paper work from the doctor. They just got back last night, and let me tell you..... Man was she tired. As soon as she got into the house, she crashed on the couch. She looked so cute, but I couldn't leave her there, so I carried her up to our room. Man was she light.

I told Robert Alex and Zach to get ready for the beach. I walked into my three littles mans rooms and got them read. The coolest thing about their rooms, is that they have a slide that leads from their room to the living room. I than walked back to mine and Karlie's room, and got ready. I walked back down stairs, and all the guys had the boys on their shoulders.

"Hey, baby, do you think you- what's going on?" Karlie asked coming into the living room.

"You... Go get ready, and we'll spend some time on the beach. Okay?" I asked.

"Okay."

As soon as she came down, I couldn't believe my eye. MY GIRLS FREAKIN HAWT😱!!! I was brought out of my thought, by the guys laughing.

"Um-um-um-um-um...."

"I think he's dead!!" Robert said laughing.

"Babe... Close your mouth, you'll catch flys!" Karlie giggled picking up Dustin. She had NO shirt on, really short shorts that on the sides looked to be completely cut only to be brought together by jean belt loops. A SEXY bikini, that had a tribal print to it. Yep I'm turned on right now😂!

As we all walk down the side walk to the beach, a truck pulls up to as, slows down, and rolls it's windows down. Inside were four guys.

"Hey sexy!... Why don't you leave them, and come with us!?"

"I'm a mom, thank you very much, and I don't think the dad won't like it." Karlie said while she kept walking.

"Oh yeah, who's the dad? The short skinny one!" He laughed at AC.

"No... Me. And if I were you I would back off my girl, before I make you back off." I said picking up Carter and Karstin and walking up to Karlie.

"Dude, that the guy your lil sis has a crush on, that's Austin Mahone." One guy in the back of the truck said.

"I'm out!" The guy driving said, speeding off.

"Thanks." Karlie said as we both sat the boys down in the sand.

"*baby crys* DADDY, DADDY, DADDY?" I look down and see Carter doing a little foot dance in the sand. I guess it's too hot form him.

"Come here." I picked all three of my lil men up, in my arms, and ran to the water.i watched as they splashed each other in the shallow ind.

As I watched my boy play, I felt arm wrap around my waist, and two soft lips press against my back. I looked over my shoulder, and saw Karlie with her head buried into my back.

"Mommy, daddy, come in da water wif us!" I heard Dustin yell over the giggling of Carter and Karstin.

"Coming buddy!" I picked Karlie up, making her lightly scream but giggle at the same time. I than walked into the water and sat Karlie back down on her feet. Dustin, Carter and Karstin came running up to me, asking me to take them further into the water. I said yes. Karlie got Dustin, and I got Carter and Karstin.

Everyone had so much fun at the beach today. Oh, and I saw Karlie's two other tats she never showed me. She has a blue, aqua blue, sea green, and black dream catcher with feathers on her left ankle. Then she has her older brothers name in black on her right foot. Her older brother passed away when she turned nine, so I kind of figured she would have his name some were.

Right now Karlie, Carter, Karstin, Dustin and I are at home. My mom is living in a hous near the beach, but not as close as us. And as for Robert, Alex and Zach, they live in the condo me and my mom lived in before we found out about the lil men. I love my family, and wouldn't change them for anything!