Miami!

Austin's POV:

Well the vacation, was so much fun! We only got to stay a week, Karlie was have some bad problems with the pregnancy. She was getting weak, and pale. We flew back to Miami last night, and right now Karlie and I are at the doctors.

"Karlie Mahone?"

"Karlie, baby, come on." I helped her walk back to the room.

-10 minutes later-

"So Karlie, your five months pregnant. You just got back from vacation, and you feel weak, and your skin has been pale for?"

"Um... Three days." She say barely above a whisper.

"I'm gonna have to check, you, and the baby, to see if she's been affected."

"Affected, what do you mean affected!?" I panict.

"Mrs. Mahone, your wife is sick. What ever she has, the baby might have to. If untreated, your unborn child could die."

I've been in the waiting room, waiting for Karlie.

"Hey, babe..." I looked up at Karlie, standing on her own, rubbing her belly. She didn't look weak, or pale anymore.

"Oh my god Karlie, I was worried sick! What was wrong!?" I put my hand on Cambria, and felt her lightly kick. Okay, she's a hard kicker, is she alright!?!?!?

"They said my blood was just weak." I kissed and hugged her.

"Is the baby alright!? She barely even kicked." She just giggled. Why is she giggling!? OUR BABY MIGHT BE DYING!!

"She's just tired! And so am I. They said that I need to rest for four days, then I can do what I do all the time."

"Okay, well let's go home."

-home that night-

Right now it's about... 9:30. My mom has the boys so I can help Karlie of four days. Right now we were in bed, and I was taking to my daughter like a loving father does!

"What are you telling her?" Karlie giggled.

(A/N: everything that has a '-' before it is what Austin whispers to the baby)

-your mommy lovely!-

"Stop that it tickles!"

-I love you Cambria Layla Mahone!-

"Austin Carter Mahone, what on earth are you saying to our daughter!?" I looked up at and chuckled.

-kick your mommy to make her stop.-

"Ow, did you tell her to kick me?" I kissed Cambria, well I kissed Karlie's belly, pulled her shirt down, got on my side of the bed, under the covers, and held Karlie and Cambria to me. Man I love the children Karlie and I have. I can't wait till we have more!! But later, 😂😄!!!!!