The Test -part 2.

Karlie's POV:

I was in the kitchen at my house, getting Dustin's medication for him to take, when my phone started beeping. I picked it up, and saw it was Dr. Hall.

"Dustin, baby go get Austin, and your brothers real quick." I told him while I got him off the counter.

"Okay, mommy!" I watched as his little legs ran from the kitchen, to the living room, were Austin was with Carter and Karstin. I could hear everything that Austin was saying.

"Okay, little men, hop on!" Austin said smiling. I watched as Carter hop on his back, Karstin was held by Austin's right arm, and my little man Dustin, was held by Austin's left arm. All four boys walked into the kitchen laughing. Austin sat each of them down on the counter, and came and hugged me from behind.

"Okay, Dr. Hall I got all the boys here with me."

"Okay. Austin?"

"Yes, sir?" I could feel Austin shaking. Aww he's nervous!

"Austin.... You are the father!" Soon has Dr. Hall said that, Austin started to cheering, and the boys were screaming, with joy of corse!

"Thank you so much Dr. Hall!" Austin said

"Your welcome! Well I got to go. Oh, and Dustin?"

"Yes!"

"Be a good boy and take your medicine, for mommy, okay?"

"Okay, well bye!"

"Bye!" Austin and I said. I ended the call, and turned around. When I turned around I met a pare of lips I haven't touched in three years! And let me tell you... Man did I miss getting to do this. Austin and I were brought out of the kiss by...

"EWWWWWW, MOMMY!!!!!!" I looked over at my three little men, and giggled. I looked back at Austin, to see he was already looking me.

"We should tell them!" I said looking back at the kids.

"Yeah, but... Can I?"

"Yeah!"

"Okay boys, living room! I got something to tell you!" We got them down, and watched as they ran and jumped on the couch.

"Okay, so you no how your daddy hasn't been here?" Austin asked. Oh great, I hope they don't cry. Every time some one asks were their daddy was, they would start crying. Austin, and I both know what's it like to live with out a dad. His dad passed away, and mine didn't show up till I was twelve.

"Yeah..." All three little boys said. I could tell Carter was about to cry. And I think Austin knew too. Because he gave Carter a quick hug, witch made the other two want one.

After Austin gave all three of them a hug, he looked at me. I nodded, telling him to go ahead.

"Guess who he is?" Austin said.

"Santa!?" Karstin asked with wide eyes.

"Nooooo. It's.... Who is it mommy!?" Carter asked me. I leaned into Austin and whispered 'just stay right here, I'm going to go get something' he nodded.

"Boys, close your eye real quick, I'm going to go get your daddy!" I winked at Austin, and got up. Austin didn't do what I said... Like always!

We walked into the kitchen, and I watched what he was doing. He grabbed a piece of paper, and wrote 'IM YOUR DADDY!!!!!' on it! I grabbed a bow and put it on his head! Haha he's a human present!

"Really!?" He whispered.

"Yes really!" We walked back to the living room, and sat down I front of the boys.

Here goes nothing!!!!!

"Boys.... You can open your eyes now!!!!!!" Austin said. The look on their faces was so happy, it brought tears to my eyes. The boys got off the couch, and basically tackling Austin to the ground while screaming 'DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!'. I had to laugh at that. Just as Austin was getting up off the ground with the boys still on him, my phone rang.

"Hello?"