Flashback.

Austin's POV:

' I can't believe you.... You think I'm cheating on you! Austin, all I've done was be faithful toward you for freakin two years. You can't always assume every time I'm out friends, that I'm cheating on you.'

The flash back of what Karlie said to me in the fight we had right before we broke up.

' Karlie, it's hard not to see that YOU ARE cheating on me. You must be stupid if you think what I saw wasn't you and that guy flirting, hugging, and him practically on you- wasn't you cheating! You know what... Why don't you get your bag, and get out of my house. Because I never want to see that lying-cheating-ugly-slut face of yours again!' ~She grabs her bag, and walks over to me. Looks me in the face, with tears streaming down her face, and... (BAM)... She slaps me. She runs down the stairs, to the front door, and opens it. She turns around and looks at me. ~

' I hate you Austin Carter Mahone! Oh, and for your stupid information.... That guy you think I cheated on you with... He's my gay cousin! Have a nice life, you jerk, and stay out of mine... Forever.'

~After Karlie said it was her gay cousin, she left.'

FLASHBACK OVER

That's all I remember... Of her. I don't even know what she looks like now. The day I left for Miami, was the day I REALLY found out that was her gay cousin. He live in Miami, and was on the same plane I was on going out there. But I'm back in San Antonio, visiting my family, and friends. My mom is still kind of p***ed that I got tattoos on both of my arms. But I don't care, it's my body.

I was currently at Walmart, just looking. That's when I saw her... The most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She had long brown hair, that reached the small of her back. Long slightly tanned legs, but you could tell she was short. I saw her smile while she talked on the phone. But I felt like I kind of knew her. She was pushing around a shopping cart, with three little boys in it. They were triplets. They kind of looked like her. One little boy kept staring at me... Right in the eyes. He kind of looked like... OH MY GOD. HE KIND OF LOOKED LIKE ME. I quickly broke the little stair I had with the kid, because I saw Robert come down the aisle. I guess he didn't see me, because he went straight to the girl.

"Haha Rob, stop your gonna get them going crazy!" I've heard that voice before.... It can't be. It's... Its... It's Karlie.