SEVEN MONTHS!!!!!

Karlie's POV:
Today I had to get groceries. Austin insisted on one of the guys, one of his backup dancers, and I already knew that Joe was going with me. Robert said he would go with me. Austin asked Josh to go with me, he said he would, and Dustin asked to go to. So it's Josh, Robert, Joe, Dustin and me going to get groceries.
Right now Josh and Robert, have Dustin with them, with their own cart. Joe and I were in the baby aisle, looking at onesies.
"OH MY GOSH, KARLIE!!!!" I heard some girl scream. I turned around, and OH... MY... GOD!!
"Megan?! Oh my gosh, I haven't seen you since freshman year! What are you doing here?!" I hugged my bestest best friend, that I haven't seen in like a million years!
"I live here now! Please tell me, that the father of the baby is in a relationship with you, instead of how you were when you were pregnant the first time?"
"Yes Megan, the father is engaged to me, see!" I showed her the ring, and watch her go wide eyed!
"WOAH MAMA!!! Is he rich or something, and dose he have a brother?!" We both laughed.
"You could say he's rich, he sings! And no he doesn't have a brother."
"Who is it?!?!?!"
"Austin!" She just stared at me.
"I thought you never wanted to see him again?"
"I thought I did. But when we first saw each other three years ago, it brought back memories. The good one though. Then he found out he was a father. Now I'm engaged to him, and we're having a baby girl!"
"AWWWWWWWWE, what her name gonna be?!"
"Austin picked Cambria Layla Mahone!"
"That's the cutest name I ever head! *looks at watch* well I have to go! here's my number, call me, and we can hang out sometime!"
"Okay, bye Megan!"
"Bye Kar!" Then she left. Man I missed her!

-15 minutes later-
As Joe and I were talking about what drinks Austin said he wanted. A cart bumped my butt. I looked back to see a guy that looked about my age, maybe a year older.
"Hey sexy!"
"I'm engaged." He looked shocked, but then frightened. I knew Joe had stepped behind me, because of his face. The guy sped away, making Joe and me laugh!

-10 minutes later-
Right now we are all going back to the house. Leaving the grocery store, made Dustin scared. There were Mahomies, and paparazzi everywhere. One of them got a picture of me, and asked 'Karlie is it true that Austin is not the father of your unborn baby girl?' I mean really! Get better question than the already stupid ones you have.
As we pulled up, there was a blonde chick standing at MY front door.
"Um, can I help you?" I asked getting out of the fen with Dustin. She turned around, and yep I do t know who the heck she is.
"Um, yes. I'm looking for Austin, Austin Mahone. I'm Taylor, Taylor Radford."
"Um well, Austin's at rehearsal."
"Not meaning to be rude or anything, but who are you?" She popped her gum, and her right hip out.
"I'm Austin's fiancé." She just stood there. Whoever this chick is, she needs to leave.
"I'm sorry, but Austin will dump you for me! Just watch!" She smirked right to my face.
"I'm the mother of his three sons. I'm the mother to his unborn baby girl. I'm his fiancé. I live here. All those things are what I am, and what you'll never be! So get the H*LL OFF MY PROPERTY!!!" She looked scared, ran toward her car, and drove off. Austin you better explain who the h*ll that was when you get home!