BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Austin's POV:

Today's the triplets fifth birthdays, and Karlie's been sick every morning for the past three months but on and off though.

"Dad, dad, dad!" Carter said running up to me while I was watch TV.

"What, birthday boy!?"

"Mom said she has a present for you and everyone!" See Carter's really smart for his age, and so are the other two!

"Oh, she does?"

"Yeah, but guess what!?" I could see the excitement in his eyes!

"What?"

"Mimi knows what it is!"

"Well, we're just gonna have to be sneaky, and see if Mimi will tell me!" He started to clap.

I picked up my phone and called my mom.

~phone call~ M= Michele A= Austin

M~ hello?

A~ mom is there anything you and Karlie are hiding from me?

M~ I'm not telling you Austin. It took Karlie two weeks to tell me, you'll just have to wait like the rest.

A~ bu- M~ Austin, no buts. Your waiting, and Karlie won't tell you before everyone else.

A~ fine.

M~ bye hunny, love you!

A~ bye mom, love you too!

~end call~

"Mimi didn't tell you, did she?" Carter asked.

"No buddy, she didn't." Right as I said that, I looked at Karlie from the side. Then it hit me! Could she be pregnant!? I got up to go to her... But it's like she has eyes in the back of her head... ITS SCARY,

"I'm not telling you Austin, and I know you called and asked your mom. She didn't tell you, did she?" She said facing the other direction. Than she turned around and just smirked at me. I got scared, and just walked away. God when she does that, it scares me, but makes me love her even more!

Karlie's POV:

~birthday party~

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CARTER, KARSTIN AND DUSTIN!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone screamed. Austin got it all on video, I'm so happy! Everyone got some cake, and ate. After everyone ate, it was time for me to tell everyone.

"Can I get everyone to be quiet, I have something to say." Everyone got quiet, and looked at me.

"Okay, so this isn't going to easy for the boys, but Austin wanted it. ... Austin, you know how you said you wanted a baby girl!?" I watched as his eyes got huge.

"Karlie, babe, are you pr-pregnant?" He asked coming up to me. I shook my head 'yes'!

"Yes, yes I am!" He smiled so wide I thought he was going to get stuck like that! He picked me up, and spun me around!

"Oh my gosh, I'm so happy, but how long?" Everyone went outside to celebrate the boys and the new baby!

"Austin, since I'm ADHD positive, there are some defects. The doctor said that I'm three months and two weeks, and the defect is that since my chemical balance will be off so... I won't be that big." He looks at me like I just told him that I was going to die. We were sitting on the couch, he go on his knees in front of me, put both hand on my stomach, and smiled.

"I'm gonna be a daddy again!" He kissed my belly, and started talking to it. It's so cute. I looked to see Alex video taping this, he mouthed 'I'm posting this!'

"Hey there!... This is your daddy, I just wanted to say I love you, and please be a baby girl! Your gonna have an amazing family, a mommy and daddy that love you very much, and three amazing big brothers that already love you! Well, I better go check on your brothers, I can't wait to see that little cute face of yours! Bye (kisses belly) baby, love you!" I started crying while Austin was saying that. He looked up at me, and hugged me and kissed me.

"Thank you so much for giving me the chance to be a dad to three amazing five year olds, and now a baby! I love you Karlie, and will forever and always!" He had tears running down his cheeks, I wiped his off, as he wiped mine off. I love this man so much!

"Man, if you cry anymore, you'll make me cry! I'm happy for the both of you!" We both heard AC say. We turned to him laughing, noticing he was still taping as the boys ran in, and kissed my belly.

"Mommy, don't cry." Dustin said kissing my cheek. I LOVE MY LIFE!!!!!

"And that's a happy family, everyone!" AC said ending the video, and posting it! I love this life! Now all I have to do is see if Austin can make nine months of birth before the baby gets here, I hope he can- BECAUSE I AM NOT GOING THROUGH IT BY MY SELF AGAIN!!!